janiel q&a #4

*Joey and Daniel do another Q&A! I hope you guys are enjoying this! Love • Bree 💋

"Hey guys! Welcome to today's video! I am here with my Danny boy!" Joey says as he rubs Daniel's cheek.

"Hellur!" Daniel says as he fixes his hair.

"And we are going to do a Q&A for you guys today! Are you excited babe?" Joey says and Daniel smiles.

"Totally!" Daniel says as he rubs Joey's shoulders.

"Most of the questions are about our new little one on the way! So let's get into the questions, shall we?" Joey asks and Daniel nods his head.

"If you hear children yelling it's the kids playing. Don't worry they are playing in their play kitchen. Hopefully they won't fight." Daniel says as Joey giggles.

• Favorite thing about each of the kids? BTW I loved Luna's birthday theme!
"My favorite thing about Aspen would have to be her personality." Daniel says and Joey nods.

"She is very loving towards anybody. It doesn't matter who you are. She is just so loving and she wants everybody to feel loved. My favorite thing about Everett is his smile. He is always smiling and rarely upset." Joey says.

"Everett always wants everybody around him to be happy and if you aren't, he will make you smile just like that. My favorite thing about Max is his energy. He is constantly full of energy. He doesn't even really take a nap anymore!" Daniel says.

"Totally, he can wake up early and go through the whole day without a yawn. My favorite thing about Luna is just her happiness. She was the baby that didn't cry much and she could be calmed down very fast." Joey says with a smile.

"Totally. Luna rarely cried and if she did she was either not feeling well or just cranky. She is rarely cranky though. And thank you! Joey and I didn't want a traditional first birthday for Luna. So the mermaid theme was adorable when I went on Pinterest!" Daniel says.

"I thought it was perfect because her birthday is right when summer starts." Joey says as he kisses Daniel.

•Do you give the kids passed down clothes from the older kids or so you get them all new clothes?
"We pass down clothes. If the clothes weren't really worn and not messed up by like vomit or anything we keep it. My mom taught me how to keep the clothes nice for the kids because she did it with my brothers and I." Daniel says as he kisses Joey's shoulder.

"Yeah, we do hand me downs! But sometimes with kids born in different seasons we need to add clothes to their wardrobes. River needs some clothes because most of the clothes we have are summer clothes for the size he would be in. But that's perfectly fine." Joey says with a grin.

• Have you thought about what kind of birth you want?
"I actually haven't said this anywhere, maybe I did on Twitter, I don't remember. But I really want to have a water birth this time around since this will be our last one. I think they are so peaceful and beautiful. So, my doctor I have had recommended me to a midwife and she is amazing! I love her so much. So, I will have the baby at a birth center if everything goes to plan." Joey says as he looks at Daniel.

"I support Joey 100%. I have been learning about water births and ways to help him through the pain and everything. We got this." Daniel says as he softly kisses Joey.

• When are you due and can we see your bump again?
"I am due on October 12th and sure! He has grown a lot since the last time I showed you guys my baby bump." Joey says as he lifts up his shirt to show off his baby bump.

"Baby River is a big boy!" Daniel says as he kisses Joey's baby bump

"He really is a big boy. But don't worry he isn't too big!" Joey says and Daniel laughs.

• Who is the most excited for baby River out all of the kids?
"I would say all the kids are excited. Luna doesn't understand what's happening just yet, but she does point to Joey's belly and says baby. So that's a start." Daniel says.

"I agree, I think all the kids are very excited. Everett and Max are probably the most excited because they are getting a baby brother. Another playmate to make a mess!" Joey says as he chuckles.

• Do you guys go to the kids field trips?
"Yes, we do! Joey and I switch on who goes." Daniel says.

"Yeah, like I went on Max's last field trip, so Daniel is going to the next one. I don't vlog during those just because there's kids everywhere and I don't know how some of the kid's parents feel able filming and such. I do film for us to look back on though." Joey says as he looks at the questions on his phone.

• Do you plan to have anymore kids after River?
"Nope! We are done!" Joey says and Daniel nods.

"This house fits us perfect so no more!" Daniel says and Joey chuckles.

"We had to get a bigger car because we are that big family!" Joey says as he chuckles loudly.

• Will you guys think you will ever get anymore dogs or animals?
"I don't know. We haven't talked about that. We love our two pups we have now." Joey says and Daniel smiles.

"I feel like we have eight kids instead of six, because Wolf and Storm were Joey and I's first babies before Aspen was born." Daniel says as he kisses Joey.

"Well that's all the questions we are going to answer today!" Joey says and Daniel smiles.

"We are going to work on Mister River's nursery. If you want a room tour let us know!" Daniel says as he kisses Joey's cheek.

"See you guys in our next video!" Joey says as he waves and so does Daniel.

Daniel turns the camera off while Joey cleans his office. "Why don't you rest, babe? I'll clean up." Daniel says as Joey smiles.

"Thank you, babe." Joey says as he kisses Daniel. They spent rest of the day with the kids and the dogs :)