bringing aspen home

*I can't believe I never wrote Aspen coming home as a baby lol! Well here it is! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree ❣️*

"Good morning, everybody." Joey says as he waves at the camera.

"How is everybody doing today? Daniel and I are just packing up because we are going home! I am excited and nervous to be going home with baby Aspen. Daniel is feeding our baby girl and he posted her birth vlog so check it out! I want to thank all of you for the wonderful comments, love and support! It means so much to us. Aspen is a wonderful blessing in our lives and we can't wait to share her life with you guys. Anyway, I am going to take a shower, and I'll see you guys in a little bit." Joey says as he waves before turning the camera off.

Joey takes his clothes and heads into the bathroom. Daniel picks up the camera and fixes his glasses.

"Hi guys! Joey is taking a shower while I am just changing Aspen's outfit, getting her ready to go home. Aspen had to redo her hearing test this morning because she failed in her left ear but she passed it which I am so happy about. Joey was a mess because she failed it but it's very common for a baby to fail the hearing test. Look at Aspen's outfit that Nicole bought for her." Daniel says as he shows Aspen laying down on the bed, sucking on her pacifier.

*Imagine this is what Aspen looks like :)*

"Are you ready to go home, baby girl? Yeah. You get to see Nonna and your fur brothers, Wolf and Storm. My mom is so excited to have a granddaughter to spoil. It's always been my nephew and now she has another grandbaby to spoil." Daniel says as Aspen coos.

Daniel smiles as he holds Aspen's hand. "She has so much hair, it's so beautiful." Daniel says as he tenderly kisses Aspen. "I love you, baby girl." Daniel says softly.

Joey walks out of the bathroom wearing a baggy shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "Hey, handsome." Daniel says as he kisses Joey's cheek.

"Hey! Thank you for helping me pack up everything." Joey says as he puts his dirty clothes in his suitcase. "Of course, baby. You shouldn't be lifting a lot anyway. I'm gonna wash my face and then I'll put her in her car seat." Daniel says as he kisses Joey.

Daniel goes into the bathroom to freshen up while Joey film Aspen. "I can't believe my body created this beautiful baby girl." Joey says softly as Aspen coos.

"She passed her hearing test, I think Daniel already told you guys that, though." Joey says as he kisses Aspen's cheek. Daniel walks out of the bathroom and sees Joey admiring Aspen on the bed.

"I can't believe she is ours. I can't believe we have a baby girl, now." Joey says and Daniel grins. "She sure is. Your body made a perfectly made baby girl. I love you and Aspen very very much." Daniel says as he kisses Joey three times.