baby countdown begins!

*Baby Eden can come 7-10 week's from now! Joey goes to his doctors appointment and then runs errands with Daniel! Joey also shows decorations for Eden's nursery! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 💜

Daniel is up with the five older kids, gettting them ready for school! Joey and River are still fast asleep upstairs. Poor Joey hasn't been sleeping well since he is in the final stretch of his pregnancy.

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven and Luna are all sitting at the dining room table waiting to leave the house. They all just had cereal for breakfast.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven and Luna's outfits*

Daniel begins to vlog himself, doing silly faces at the camera. All the kids laugh in the background and they also do silly faces when Daniel films them all sitting together.

"Good morning, guys! We are getting ready to head to school this beautiful morning! I got all five of these kiddos up out of bed, fed and dressed! I should win a medal for that." Daniel says as Haven giggles in the background.

"What kind of medal, Papa?" Everett asks Daniel as he puts his cereal bowl in the dish washer.

"A big shiny gold medal! The one Olympians get!" Daniel says with sass and sticks his tongue out at Everett.

"Papa, you are so silly!" Haven says with a giggle.

"Papa, you and Daddy are the best!" Maxwell says as he cleans off his plate in the sink.

"Thank you, Maxwell! All of you are the best kids ever." Daniel says making all the kids smile ear to ear.

"Papa, book bag!" Luna says holding up her book bag with nothing in it.

Daniel chuckles and puts Luna's lunch box in Luna's book bag.

"Are you ready for school this morning, Luna?" Daniel asks as he picks up Luna.

"Yeah! I wuv school, Papa!" Luna says as she hugs Daniel and kisses her cheek.

"Let's clean up guys. We gotta get moving! We don't wanna be late for school!" Daniel says as the kids out their bowls in the dishwasher and then get their book bags.

"See you guys, later!" Daniel says as he waves goodbye at the camera.

*****
Joey films his baby bump moving around. Joey giggles and rubs his baby bump. Joey then  films himself and smiles at the camera.

"Ahh, good day everyone! Welcome to today's video! I am all getting ready for my doctor's appointment! Daniel and I are going to see my midwife to check up on the baby and me! Just to make sure everything is fine! Which I'm sure it is, baby girl is kicking the crap out of me right now. I am thirty weeks pregnant today! So within the next seven to ten weeks our little baby girl is gonna be here! I can't believe it! This pregnancy flew by! Danny is getting River ready upstairs! Let's go see what two of my favorite boys are doing!" Joey says as he walks up the steps slowly.