maria meets aspen!

*Throwback oneshot! Daniel and Maria are finally talking after not talking in ages. Aspen is a baby here! Send suggestions! Love • Bree 💛

Daniel and his mom are finally talking again. After a rough patch when Daniel came out as gay when he was a teenager, they started talking when he and Joey started dating but it was patchy. However, she was there for Joey and Daniel's wedding and other special moments.

But now, their relationship is as close as it's ever been. Daniel is extremely excited that his mom is coming to town and to visit for a month! Maria is actually planning to live in California so she can see Joey, Daniel, the dogs and baby Aspen more often!

Joey vlogs himself and Aspen laying on the couch together. Aspen is laying on Joey's chest with her bright blue eyes open. She has her head up a little bit then lays it down on Joey's chest.

"Hi, pretty girl. Do you see yourself in the viewfinder?" Joey asks Aspen in a babyfied voice.

Aspen burps loudly and then begins to have hiccups. Joey giggles as he kisses Aspen's forehead.

"I know babies can't see that far away just yet but she loves to look at the camera or Daniel and I." Joey says as he rubs Aspen's head softly.

"You are so beautiful, baby girl. Yes you are!" Joey says in a babyfied voice as Aspen coos.

"Daniel's mom is coming to visit us for an entire month! I am really excited to talk with her and spend much needed time with her. She is an incredible mother and just a sweetheart. She is excited to have a granddaughter. She has a grandson from Daniel's brother. He's a year older then Aspen." Joey says as he kisses Aspen's cheek.

Daniel walks down the steps quietly and then scares Joey.

"BOO!" Daniel says and Joey screams.

"Don't do that! You scared Aspen and I!" Joey says as he chuckles.

"I didn't mean to scare my princess and prince!" Daniel says as he picks up Aspen from Joey's chest.

Joey films Daniel and Aspen together. Aspen looks up at Daniel and Daniel smiles at her.

"She is wide awake! Aren't you? I love you so much, baby girl." Daniel says as he kisses Aspen's cheek.

"Aww, I love her too. Being a parent is a crazy, tiring and an unbelievable experience. However, I wouldn't change anything. I love being a Daddy." Joey says as he kisses Daniel's cheek and then kisses Aspen's forehead.

"I wouldn't change anything either. Being a Papa is a marvelous job. I love everything about it. Aspen is a really good baby." Daniel says as he pats Aspen's back and kisses her head.

"Let's get Aspen dressed for Nonna! I found the cutiest outfit! Let me go get it!" Joey says as he walks up the steps and walks into Aspen's bedroom.

Joey walks down the steps, holding the outfit up to show Daniel.

"That's freaking precious! I love it! Who got Aspen this?" Daniel says as he looks at the outfit with a humongous smile.

"I think your mom did! Isn't it precious? She is going to look so cute!" Joey says as he films Daniel changing her outfit.

"Papa Daniel is changing Aspen's outfit! It is so cute! Daniel's mom bought this for her and it fits her perfectly." Joey says as Aspen coos.