busy family day!

*Send some suggestions on vlogs or activities the kids can do! Joey vlogs his busy day! This is gonna be long! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🌙

4am
Joey films Daniel holding Luna in his arms. "It's okay, baby. It's okay." Daniel says as Luna cries.

"It's okay, baby girl. Do you wanna sleep with Papa and I?" Joey asks Luna. "Yeah." Luna says as she sniffles.

"Okay, baby. It's okay. No more bad dreams." Daniel says as he kisses Luna's cheek.

5am
Joey vlogs Luna sucking her thumb and laying on Joey's chest. Joey shows Daniel passed out.

"I'm sleepy." Joey says as Luna looks up at him. "Me too." Luna says as Joey smiles. Joey begins to rub Luna's back and turns the camera off.

6am
Daniel walks down the steps and lets Wolf, Lark and Storm outside to use the bathroom.

Daniel films the dogs run around and playing. Lark is playing with Storm and Wolf, jumping on top of them.

"Good morning, guys! It is 6:15am now. I am so tired. Luna woke us up at like three am, she had a nightmare and she would not go back to sleep. She refused to sleep anywhere. I fell asleep on Joey and I feel bad, so I am letting him get some sleep." Daniel says as Lark runs over to the garden.

"No ma'am! Excuse me! Lark Graceffa-Preda! Get out of the garden, sweets!" Daniel picks up Lark and kisses her cheek.

Lark barks and Daniel giggles. "She loves to mess Papa's garden, don't ya!" Daniel says as he smiles.

"Wolf! Storm! Let's go inside and eat!" Daniel says as Wolf and Storm run in the house.

7am
Daniel films the baby monitor and River is babbling loudly to himself. River is sitting up and crawling around.

"Looks like somebody is awake! Let's go get little man!" Daniel says as he vlogs himself walking up the steps. He quietly opens River's bedroom door.

"Hi, baby boy! Hi!" Daniel says as he shows River trying to stand up in his crib.

River is smiling at Daniel, showing his three teeth.

"Big boy wants to stand up! You are getting so big! You need to stay little forever." Daniel says as he kisses River's cheek as he sets him down on his changer.

Daniel set the camera down and changes River's diaper.

"Papa? Can I come out of my room?" Haven asks as she pokes her head out of her bedroom door.

"Yes, baby girl. Good morning! Only you and River are up right now. We have to be quiet until we go downstairs." Daniel says as he puts a new onesie on River.

7:15am
"I have two children awake, now! Haven is playing with her dollhouse and River is playing with his blocks, which Lark keeps stealing them from him. I just finished a blog post to post later this week. Whatcha got Havey?" Daniel asks as Haven walks over to him.

"My dolly! She has pretty brown hair like me and Nonna!" Haven says as Daniel shows Haven and her doll.

"She does look like you! You look like Nonna, do you know that?" Daniel says and Haven smiles.