day in the life vlog #2

*Does anybody have a unique title for day in the life vlog oneshots? I might write more vlog oneshots since Joey is a vlogger in real life! I hope you guys enjoy! Love • Bree 🎀

7am
Daniel and Joey are laying down in bed with Aspen in between them. Joey vlogs himself laying down in the dark with Daniel and Aspen asleep next to him.

Joey walks into the bathroom to vlog. "Ah, good morning morning everyone! Today is Friday, I hope everybody is having a great day!" Joey says as he yawns.

"Aspen had a very rough night. She is very congested and her ears hurt so bad. We took her to the doctor yesterday, but the stupid pharmacy didn't have the one medicine, which is so frustrating. So, I am going to go get it real quick and then Everett has an eye doctor appointment at 2:00. He is getting glasses! So see you guys in a little bit!" Joey says as he turns the camera off.

Joey puts on a comfy outfit and he goes to the pharmacy. He picks up Aspen's two medicines. One medicine is to help her cough up the flem and the other medicine is an antibiotic for Aspen's double ear infection.

8am
Joey turns the camera on as he is driving home.

"Good morning, guys! Even though I already said good morning in the last clip. I got Aspen both of her medicines so she can start feeling better. She couldn't go to school today, she was sad because she loves to see her friends. Everett didn't have preschool today, so all four kiddos are home. I bought some breakfast sandwiches for the kids, Daniel and myself so Daniel doesn't have to cook breakfast. Daniel is always up by seven o'clock, but we were up all night pretty much with Aspen. So, let me stop vlogging and driving because it is dangerous and I'll see you guys when I get home!" Joey says as he turns off his camera.

8:30am
Everett and Max are eating their breakfast sandwiches and Haven is in her high chair eating a banana.

Haven is starting to eat solid foods! "Mmm! Bananas are yummy, Haven! Good girl." Joey says as he wipes off Haven's mouth.

"It's yummy! Thank you, Daddy!" Everett says with a smile. "You're welcome!" Joey says as he rubs Everett's head.

"Fank you!" Max says with a mouthful of food in his mouth. "You're welcome, buddy!" Joey says as he rubs Max's head.

Daniel hugs Joey from behind and kisses Joey's cheek.

"Thank you for breakfast, sweety. I love you." Daniel says as he kisses Joey. "I love you too, baby. Is Aspen okay?" Joey asks Daniel.

"She's still asleep, I am going to get her up in a little bit so I can help her take a bath." Daniel says as he eats a bite out of his sandwich.

9am
Daniel and Aspen walk down the steps. "Aspey!" Max says with a big smile. "Hi Aspen!" Everett says as he hugs Aspen. Aspen coughs loudly.

"Good morning, beautiful. I got your medicines from the pharmacy, so you can start feeling better." Joey says and Aspen hugs Joey's leg.

"Daddy bought you a sandwich." Daniel says and Aspen climbs up on the chair and sits down.

Joey brings over a glass of milk for Aspen. Aspen begins to eat as Daniel checks her temperature.

"One hundred and one. You have a fever, baby. After you eat, I am going to give you some medicine to make you feel a lot better." Daniel says as he kisses Aspen's cheek.