The First Touch!

He came in and with smirk on his face and one raised brow.

I thought i was over with my crush but as he walked in i was like....Never-mind!

"What ya doing here", i gave a questioning look.

"Wow wow wow....you are not a good host sweetie. You should welcome me with ease not with that look", he said and sat on couch.

"Oh and i'll have a hot chocolate", he looked at me.

Mom came with a bag.

"I'll be back soon, take care, bye", mom embraced me.

"Bye. Take care", i said.

"Bye Mrs.Harrelson", Nick said.

Mom walked out closing the door.

"So um.. go and bring me my hot chocolate", he ordered, laughing.

"What..wha uhh okay wait", i said and made my way to kitchen to make hot chocolate.

I took a cup of hot chocolate and moved towards him. There was a skateboard on floor so i slipped and hot chocolate was ...splashed directly on him.

"O my god.. Sorry sorry sorry", i said suddenly...

I couldn't control my laugh so i broke out. I was laughing like freak. He was just giving me a shot... So i stopped laughing.

He was already sexy and then he was all covered in chocolate. Yummy. I was thinking if i could...

I cut my thought. I'm a good girl. No dirty thoughts. Silly brain silly brain.

"If you are done with your laugh then will you please tell me where i could clean this up", he said with raised brows.

"Yeah..um upstairs", I directed him.

He went straight to my room. I giggled a bit then walked after him. He came out of washroom and was shirtless. I was standing on the door sneaking and was peering.

My mouth and eyes were wide open. I was drooling. What a delicious body.

He turned around at me and i acted normal. As if i wasn't standing there and staring him.

"Um..your shirt?", i asked.

Yeah as if i wanted him to wear his shirt back. He was better half naked.

"I can't wear wet shirt right", he jumped on my bed and played the movie.

I hurried and took remote from his hand and turned off the TV.

"What?? Give me the remote. I wanna watch tv. What CD is in there" he said.

O man that was american pie in there. I paused it. But if he get to know what will he think about me. I wanted to maintain my cute n shy image.

He got up and wrapped his arms around me from behind struggling to get the remote.

Man ...as i felt his touch, remote fell from my hand and he got it. I was still standing there with my eyes closed and smile on my face. Still feeling his scent and his touch and his arms over me.

Butterflies were flying in my stomach. Tickling me...

I sighed.

When he played the movie he laughed and looked at me.

"American pie huh? So you are not that innocent. Miss Fierce", he joked.

I put hand on my hip and gave him a look. Still feeling shy. Embarrassed a little.