All Gone!

*Next day*

"Hey i wanna meet you. Can you come home right now?", Nick called.

"Yeah i'll be there", i said and hanged up.

*Nick's house*

He opened the door. We hugged and i walked in.

Then he holded my hands and took me to his room. I saw bags and clothes on bed. Messed up. He was packing. Why was he packing? Was he leaving? Why?

"You going somewhere?", i asked.

"Yeah. I'm going um for some work", he said

"What work? When will you be back", i asked.

"Some issues...i'll tell you later. I'm going for 2 months", he looked me in the eyes.

"TWO MONTHS", I freaked out.

"I'm sorry...if this wasn't important i would have canceled it but i have to go", he came closer.

"What am i gonna do without you'', i asked.

"Look there one more thing i...", he said.

"What", i looked at him.

"There will be no network, no phone, no nothing", he said.

"NOTHING? WHERE the hell are you going? In jungle or to climb mountains?", i gave him a look and stared.

"Yeah kind off.....look please calm down. I'll try to come soon but i can't say anything now. There's our family business and i have to sort out things over there.... law issues", he explained.

I just stood there looking at him. He came closer and embraced.

Then he started packing. I was just sitting there looking at him.

He packed up and told me he had to leave. Cab was waiting outside.

We walked downstairs. He holded my hands snap my eyes to his and kissed me.

After a silent pause he left.

I went back to my home. Mom was back. I hugged her and ran to my room.

After an hour sitting in my room i heard voices. I walked downstairs.

"Mom....i heard dad's voice. Was he here', i asked.

"Yes he was but he's gone now", she sat on couch and put hands on her face.

"Where", i asked.

"He is never coming back honey", she looked up at me and cried.

I wanted to cry but didn't. I had to be strong...for mom.

"Where are you medicines", i asked.

"I forgot to buy..um i..", she started coughing.

"Just relax. Stay here...i'll be back in a minute. I'm gonna get you pills", i nodded and covered her with blanket.

"Do you smell anything? Is it...", i started.

"No. Nothing..you go. I'll be fine", she nodded.

I walked out of the house. I was half the way to the clinic and got a call from Chels.

"I'm at your door. Come out we gotta party", she said.

"I'm not at home...listen my mom is in there. Dad left and she is...", i cried. "Can you take care of her till i get back", I added.

"I'm sorry. Yeah i'm here..i'm here for her. Don't worry", Chels said. Hanged up.

(That smell i was talking about was of gasoline. Mom intentionally leaked the pipe. She wanted to suicide. As Chels walked in Mom was in kitchen. Mom didn't knew chels was there too.Mom lighted up the lighter and there was a blast. The house blasted. My mom and my best friend Chels died.)

When I came back. There was nothing left.

There was fire brigade and police covering up the area.

(The packet fell form my hand and I was shocked. Stuck there at that moment. My mouth was open)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My dad's gone. My mom and best friend died.

I was in shock.

My boyfriend is not there when i need him. 

All alone.

What will happen next?

I'll update soon...

(Thanks for reading)