Making Love!

I opened my eyes and stopped.

I stepped back. It was wrong. So wrong. How could i kiss him when i'm with his brother.

But why it felt right. I just...

"I can't do it, this is not right", i said.

I ran back to hotel room and he came after me.

"What happened", he asked.

I started packing up.

"That wasn't suppose to happen", i said.

He was quiet.

"This must a joke for you. Me, this , and that...an everything. You must be having fun", i said.

"No. Its nothing like that. I brought you here because i wanted to help you", he mumbled.

"Thanks but i wanna go back", i said.

He packed up up and we checked out.

*Back to Jason's house*

As we entered nick was there. He ran to me an hugged me tight.

"I'm sorry...i'm so sorry about what happened. I left right when i got to know", Nick said.

I was happy but at times confused.

He was back now and i had to tell him about the kiss.

Jason and i looked at each other for a minute then Nick took me upstairs. Jason was still standing there.

*Next morning*

Jason walked up to me. I was on couch.

"Look i know that was awkward", he said.

I gave him a look.

"Okey wrong too. I'm here to say that i'm not sorry for kissing you. I don't regret it because it was the best time...", he said and left.

Nick came when Jason left and asked, "What happened? Did you guys fight again"

"No...umm no fight", i mumbled.

"I want to spend time with you. Alone", he said softly.

"Me too", i smiled.

"I was thinking to go to farm house, only if you want", he said with a smile.

He was so cute, soft, calm, gentle, caring and all the good qualities. On the other hand Jason was.....just Jason. He could never be Nick.

"Yeah sure. I'll go with you", i smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.

I wanted to tell him but i couldn't. That was just a mistake. Not that important.

Next day we left for farm house.

The farm house was miles away from the city.

We reached.

The place was beautifully made. It was just amazing.

We were very tired after a long journey so we slept.

*Next day*

I was standing in backyard, lake side. He came and hugged me from back.

I turned and looked at him smiling. It was just beautiful. The time, the place, him and me alone.

We sat there till sunset. After that we walked towards house. At door he walked over towards me, grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me passionately . We continued to kiss as we made our way into the front room of the House. I removed my scarf and tossed it to the floor. I ran my hands through his hair and Nick holding my face to his as we continued to kiss.

I was breathing heavily. I rested my head on his shoulder. Nick, also breathing heavily. His hands were on my cheeks i took his hands and smiled. He looked back to bed room.

Finally, we made it to Nick's bedroom where we being removing each other's clothing. Nick gently lowered me onto the bed and we continued to kiss with intense passion. Nick and my hands intertwined as we started to make love. I explored the muscles on Nick's back and traced my finger against his lip while he kissed my neck. My face showed nothing but pleasure as we had sex for the first time.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Kiss with Jason was just a mistake so i didn't tell Nick about it.

Nick was my love. I loved him not Jason.

We spent an awesome time at farmhouse.

We made love for the first time. That was it.

Will update soon!

Thanks for reading :)