It's Complicated!

Nick was holding me in his arms and stroking my hair. I was wearing Nick's shirt. I looked around the room from the comfort of his arms.

Then i looked at him, smiled and snuggled into his chest. He kissed my head.

"I'm hungry", i said.

"Let me get you something to eat", he said.

"Ok", i smiled.

We kissed. Nick got up and left the room. I snuggled up against a pillow and smiled brigthly. Soon i got up and walked out of the room.

I made my way to kitchen he was making breakfast. When we were eating i got a call from Jason.

The phone was ringing again n again and i wasn't answering.

"Hey who is it", Nick asked.

"Jason", i said.

"Why is he calling you", he asked.

"Umm...nothing. We had a fight and....", i started.

But then he suddenly picked the call. He didn't even said hello and Jason started speaking...

"Hey look i know what happened in vegas was not right and i know you are feeling guilty but....", Jason started.

"What? What happened", Nick cut him off.

"Hello brother, coochie-cooing huh? Enjoy", Jason hanged up.

"What was he talking about? What happened? Is there something i need to know", he looked at me with raised brows.

"Umm no..nothing", i mumbled.

I was looking nervous. I wasn't looking in his eyes so he came to me.

"Are you hiding something", he asked again.

I was. But that's not right. He needed to know.

I closed my eyes and looked down and muttered, "We kissed"

He stepped back.

"I....i needed you the most and he was there and he took care of me. He distracted my mind. It was just a mistake , i don't know how it happened...", i completed.

"So you kissed my brother", he yelled.

After that e left the room and i followed him, apologising.

He started packing things and told me to pack mine too, we had to leave.

*Nick's house*

Jason opened the door and Nick gave him the death look.

"Back so soon huh", Jason giggled.

Nick punched him and said, "You know what was that for" and went to his room.

"Oooo so you told him", Jason cleaning up the blood came from his mouth.

I didn't uttered a word and and ran upstairs.

*Next day*

I went to college after a long break. Attended classes, followed the normal routine.

When i was coming back, the car hit me and my leg was injured. I called Jason.

He came to help me. Picked me up in his arms and we stared each other for seconds. Took me to the hospital.

Nick came to see me. He was upset.

"Are you okay, how did this happened who ...", nick started.

"I'm fine. Just a cut nothing else. Jason brought me here", I said.

"You know what...the fact hurt me the most is that you called him instead of me", Nick said and left.

He was right. I should have called him instead of Jason but the first name came to my mind was Jason. I don't know why.

"Are you okay now", Jason entered.

"Yeah fine", i said.

"We can go home now", he said.

He tried to pick me up but i told him i could walk but i couldn't so he picked me up in his arms and took me home.

*At home*

"Why are you doing this? I mean taking care of me, helping me, being there for me", i asked Jason

He sat beside me on bed, took my hand in his hands and looked at me.

"You know...what i'm going to say right now is the most selfish thing i've ever said", he said softly looking me in the eyes.

"What thing", i asked.

"i know i'm not the right guy for you but....", he started.

"But what", i asked curiously.

"I love you", he smiled a bit and left.

I just looked at him walking out the door leaving me shocked.

I was confuse and shocked and amazed and ...

Actually i didn't know what was i feeling.

I was just lying on bed , stunned.

________________________________________________________________

Nick loves me and i love him too

Now Jason loves me too and i don't know what i feel for him....

Its getting complicated.

I love Nick. He is the right guy for me... not Jason. Right?

Will update soon...

Thanks for reading :)