Chapter 7

Belle pushed through the front door of their old Victorian styled house, shopping bags bundled up her arms. She shut the door with the back of her heel and hobbled over to the kitchen, careful not to drop any of the bags. Halfway through, one of them started tipping over.

"Shit shit shit!" Belle panicked, practically running the rest of the way as best she could. She walked through the kitchen and lay the bags out on the island, relieved.

Pushing away the ringlet of hair away from her face, she took a deep breath, and began taking out the ingredients she had bought for dinner and putting the rest of it away for later use in the week.

After about 20 minutes, she heard the front door open.

"Belle, you home?"

"Yeah I'm in the kitchen!"

Robert walked in and put his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

"Mmm," Belle moaned and she turned her head to face him. "Was work good today hon?" She kissed his cheek.

"Very good actually. Regina came by."

"Regina? Is that what we're calling her now?" Belle chuckled.

"Well I am at least," Robert said, smiling.

Belle laughed. "Oh, ok then."

Robert turned her around and locked his lips on her, pulling her waist closer to him, and running his hands down her body.

Belle gently pulled away, placing her slender little index finger on his wet lip. "As much as I would love to continue this, I need to get dinner started," she said in her soft, seducing voice. She licked her lips and left his side.

Robert groaned. "I'm not hungry for dinner."

Belle giggled as she turned back to the kitchen island to continue her preparations. "So you were telling me about Regina? Or, Mayor Mills, since apparently you're the one who has the privilege of calling her by name."

"I'm sure you are too," Robert said.

"It doesn't matter. What happened?"

"She invited us to the next town meeting."

Belle looked at him, surprised. "Really? That's great! Both of us?"

"That's right."

"Does she want us part of the council or..."

"Well there are no seats for us available, but she said if something opens up, then we may have a chance at getting a spot. If all goes well that is. Isn't this great? I feel like we are actually getting to be a part of this town."

"I agree," Belle stated with a smile.

Robert stepped behind her, putting his arms around her waist once again. "And how was your day, my dear? What are you making for me tonight?" He placed soft, small kisses on her neck up to her ear. Belle closed her eyes and shivered with delight.

"Um...well..." she whispered. Robert nibbled at her lobe and all thought fled. His hand slowly made its way from her hips to cup her breast. He then unlaced the neckline of her ivory top, exposing most of her cleavage and pulled one side of the shirt down to reveal her smooth shoulder.

"You were saying?" he groaned, now pecking her from the bottom of her neck to her bare shoulder.

"Uh...chicken...something," Belle sighed.

"Something?"

"Yeah...and potatoes..I think."

Robert chuckled. "And? Do anything fun today dearie?" He put his hand in her pants.