Chapter 34

BITCH!

Killian balled up his fists and let out a growl out of frustration and panic. He tugged his hair a mess and slammed the laptop shut. Belle had broken one of his cameras. And now they were going to find the rest as long as they kept looking. And as much as he fucking hated to admit it, this was his own fault. He could never seem to keep his cool around Belle and now he had slipped. Killian assumed Belle would be suspicious about what he said to her at the library, but he didn't actually believe she would be quick to think about the goddamn cameras in her home. How did she even get to that conclusion? He had only said ONE thing, and it led all the way to that? Killian always knew Belle was an intelligent one, but he still underestimated her. It angered him that she would one up him like this, but in a way, it was also a turn on.

Killian shook out his thoughts. He needed to DO something. But it was hard to think clearly, and especially hard to not just grab his things and run away.

No, first things first, he needed to make sure Emma doesn't find out about this. He could always deny everything, after all, Belle couldn't actually prove it was him. His stupid slip up at the library couldn't possibly be enough...

Killian grinned, a sudden thought crossing his mind. Of course, she can't prove it. In order to even accuse me, she would have to tell what I told her. And when they question her about it, how would she explain herself without giving away the fact that she's leaving town? That's not something the Golds want known, and if they try stealing Henry everyone will pretty much know it was them, whether they succeed or not.

Psh who am I fooling, they'll never succeed.

Killian's eyes widened and the smile grew at a new thought. If they do manage to somehow pin it on me...I could use it to my advantage and spill Gold's secret with it. After all, I do have his murder confession on recording. Hopefully that doesn't happen too soon though. This changes a few things in my plan but only by a bit. I can still screw him. If that means a little blackmail, so be it.

Killian sat back, relaxing his shoulders, telling himself there was nothing to worry about and even if there was, he could manage his way out. He's been through tough stitches before, this shouldn't be any different. He got up and made his way past the unpacked boxes and towards the kitchen of his new home. Killian grabbed his bottle of rum from the counter and poured himself a glass, pondering at how he would approach his next move.

~~~~

They had practically torn their house apart, but managed to (hopefully) find all the cameras. Robert was still worried that maybe that wasn't the last of them since there were shockingly not that many, but where would Killian have the time to place cameras in super intricate places?Robert was furious that the stupid man still managed to sneak in cameras right under their noses.

There were two in the living room, three in the kitchen, and two in the bedroom. Belle's face was flushed when she or Robert found a new camera and bug, remembering all their private intimate moments that now turned out to be not private at all. Belle especially shuddered at the ones in their room.

"That disgusting perverted freak!" she hissed as she broke those too. She looked like she wanted to cry out of frustration and Robert couldn't blame her. He felt equally violated as well and was even more infuriated at KILLIAN JONES having access to watching a show of his WIFE--

"Robert?" Belle's hands were on his shoulder, as he didn't even realize he'd been shaking. "Robert calm down, this isn't good for you."

"When did he even--?" he growled. He couldn't even finish talking, he was so mad.

"Well he either broke in somehow...or he managed to put them in during his last visit."

"Perhaps it's the latter," Robert said. "If he broke in when we weren't here, maybe he would've been able to hide more cameras."