X It was short, but it was our forever.

Song of the chapter: 'Photograph' by Ed Sheeran

-----------------

Justin.

I wish I never woke up today, I wish this day never came, I wish I could just skip this day but I can't. And because I can't, I want to live this day to the fullest with Sandra.

My last day with her.

Here I am, standing in the front of her apartment door, swallowing the lumps in my throat. I opened the door quietly with the spare key she gave me and got in and shut it behind me.

The house was silent which means that she was still sleeping. I got rid of my shoes and walked into her bedroom. I smiled when I saw her sleeping in peacefully in a pool of sheets on her stomach, in a running position.

I laid down beside her and wiped the hair out of her face and traced her cheekbone with my thumb.

"Sand..." I said but she didn't respond.

"Sandy" I said again and kissed her cheek causing her to stir and flutter her eyes open.

"Justin..." She said in a sleepy voice and smiled.

"Hey baby, good morning" I said and kissed the tip of her nose.

She wrapped her arm around my neck and climbed on top of me and nuzzled her face in my neck.

"You don't wanna get up?" I asked.

"No, I don't want to start this day" She said making my smile drop.

"Don't be like that.....today will be a good day, I promise" I said and she looked up at me.

"How?"

"Today, it's going to be different. We're not fuck buddies today, I'm not Sierra's fiancé for today..." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows more.

I cupped her cheek and connected our foreheads.

"For today, you're mine.....and I'm yours" I said, my voice cracking a little and she blinked.

"Wh...what?" She said and I smiled and nodded.

"Just imagine that you don't have no sister that I'm going to marry tomorrow, just think of me as Justin.....your Justin and you'll be my Sand" I said and her lips curved up slowly.

"Justin..." She chuckled.

"Yeah....we're going on a date, go get dressed" I said.

"Are you serious..." She laughed as I sat up and made her sit on my lap too.

"Of course I'm, go fast, I don't wanna waste a single moment today" I said and she chuckled at me again.

"Alright, I'll go get showered real quick" She said and pecked my lips softly and left.

I will never forget that pair of lips even if I try to forget, they feel just like the inside of a rose.

She came out of the bathroom after ten minutes, her body wrapped in just a white fluffy towel and hair tied in a messy bun. I smirked and bit my lip when she looked at me.

She showed me her tongue before rushing inside her closet making me laugh.

She came out dressed in a cute white two piece dress and walked to the vanity table where she did her makeup and curled the ends of her hair.