III. Let me love you

Song of the Chapter: 'Let me love you' by Ariana Grande ft Lil Wayne

Justin

"Justin can you please get off that phone and het ready? We need to go and check out my wedding dress!" I heard Sierra say.

"I'm sorry babe, you know how work is" I said.

Work? Is sexting Sandy work now?

I went inside my closet and changed into a white V-neck t-shirt and ripped jeans. I put on my aviators and fixed my hair.

I sat on the edge of the bed with my phone while Sierra got ready at the vanity table. I felt bad pushing her away every time our kisses would get heated up but I had assured Sandy that I wouldn't have sex with Sierra till I'm doing her.

It's so weird that I agreed to such a condition because let's face it, I love Sierra truly and with Sandy it's just physical.

But Sandy is one hell of a woman, I must've laid with hundred girls in my life but none of them compare to Sandy. I'm not just talking about sex but her overall.

She's so damn sassy and confident, she knows what she's doing, I like girls like that but unfortunately I hadn't met any girls like that until Sandy.

She is a fucking goddess.

I was thinking about the things I would do to Sandy when I go there at night while we were in the car, on our way to see Sierra wedding dress.

"Earth to Justin!" I was snapped out by Sierra.

"Yeah baby?" I asked.

"Seriously? Have you listened to anything that I've been saying since the last five minutes?" She said in disbelief.

No, I was thinking about which surface am I gonna fuck your sister in her house.

"Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention" I said.

"You haven't been doing that since a week now, what's up Jay?" She said.

"Nothing baby, really" I said.

Her body....her lips, her eyes, her hair....she has haunted me, possessed me.

"Where are we going though? Who have you asked to make your dress?" I said trying to change the subject and she smiled.

"Guess who?" She said.

"Someone from Dior?" I asked because that was her favorite brand.

"Nope, the one and only Sandra Brown" She said and my eyes widened.

"W-we're going to Sandra's boutique right now?" I said and she gave me a look.

"If she's making the dress then obviously we're going to her boutique right? It's a really cool place by the way, the bottom floor is the boutique and the top floor is where she designs, she's never done a wedding dress and she was nervous about it but I know she'll kill it" She said and I nodded.

The driver stopped when we reached the shop and I saw 'Sandra's' written in capital, glossy gold letters on a matte black background when I got out of the car. I opened the wide glass doors to let Sierra in first and I followed.

"Hey Si!" The staff greeted her as she got in and she waved at everybody. The interiors were bold classy and sleek, just like the place's owner.

"Hey girls! Where is Sandy?" Sierra asked them.

"Upstairs in the studio, she's really nervous if you'll like the dress or not" A girl said and Si chuckled.

"She's stressing for no reason, let's go up Jay" She said and I nodded.