XI Si is the luckiest girl in the world.

Song of the chapter: 'I wanna know' by Sickick (THIS SONG IS MY SHIZ, GODDAMN I LOVE IT!)

"I know we'er young
its time to be wild and free,
but when I'm with you,
i see nobody else for me,
I just can't help but fall down into your gravity,
tell me if i'm more than just a tease.

Scream out my name and i will be there for you,
just give me a chance to show you my love is true, so true
let me lift you up high cause i think the world of you,
I can only hope you feel this too.

I wanna know if I could be the one,
Would you wanna wake up next to me? Oh...
I wanna know if you, would stay or run, If every night wasn't ecstasy..."

-------------------------------

Sandra

My hair straightened, make up done light, and I was wearing a full length blush colored dress. Perfectly dressed as my sister's bridesmaid.

I drank water to swallow the lumps in my throat for the millionth time and sighed for the zillionth time before leaving the room.

I wish I could just go out there and scream and tell everybody that Justin's mine or just go to Justin and run away with him.

But I can't do either because Si would hate me if I pick option one and I can't pick option two because Justin loves Sierra and he WANTS to marry her. So dear Sand, dump them dreams babygirl.

"Yo Sandra, I was searching for you everywhere, you look beautiful by the way" Fredo came to me out of nowhere.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Well, Jay wants to meet you, come with me" He said.

"Meet me? Is he hit in his head?" I said and he chuckled.

"Hit in his head by you, now come" Fredo grabbed my hand and dragged me to Justin's dressing room.

When we entered the room, Justin was standing in front of the mirror while trying to put his bow tie.

"She's here" Fredo said and Justin turned around.

"Hey Sa—Wow....." He trailed off when he saw me and he looked me top to bottom.

"Hey" I mumbled.

He was looking so good.

"Well the problem is, Justin can't put the bow to and nor me or Ryan know how to do that" Fredo said.

"So ya'll picked me?" I said and I raised my eyebrows.

"So what, I'll go call Sierra and be like 'Hey bride, your groom doesn't know how to tie that damn bow tie, can you please come and tie it?'" Fredo said and I laughed.

"And we know that you're the cloth expert here" He added.

"Alright, alright, I got that" I said and walked to Justin.

I raised my hands to tie the bow and he placed his hands on my hips.

"You look so gorgeous by the way, can we get married side by side too?" Ryan said and I laughed again.

"In your dreams butler, you ain't getting no piece of this" Justin said and we laughed more.

"You look good too by the way" I said to Justin and he pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You still look the best" He said.

"Oh you haven't seen the bride yet!" I smiled but he didn't.