XVI Unexpected

Sandra

When my eyes opened, I felt more comfortable than I've ever felt with a strong tattooed arm wrapped around me and a face nuzzled in my hair. I turned around carefully and saw a peacefully sleeping Justin.

I smiled at the sight and my hand reached up to get placed on his cheek and stroke it with my thumb. I shifted closer again, pressing our naked bodies against each other under the sheet and pecked his nose.

He scrunched it up but did not open his eyes.

Lazy bum.

"Justin..." I said groggily and nuzzled my face in his neck.

"Mmmrrghh" He made a sleepy sound and tightened his embrace.

"Wake up, I have a Boutique to run" I said and his eyes fluttered open slowly and he grinned when he saw me.

"It's Sunday babe, people don't work on Sunday's" He said.

"Well, but I run a boutique and it's mostly crowded on Sundays" I said and he pouted.

"I was thinking of staying in bed all day" He said.

"That sounds good but I can't" I said.

"Whatever just kiss me" He said and pulled me in a long good morning kiss.

"Hm, now I have some energy to go through the day without you" I said.

"But I'm coming to the boutique with you" He said and my eyes widened and I grinned.

"Really!?" I said and he nodded.

"And that's why we are even showering together" He said and picked up before getting inside the bathroom.

--------------------

I could tell that my staff girls had a crush on Justin because they wouldn't stop checking him out while he helped me arrange my desk. I narrowed my eyes and them and they snickered before looking away.

I chuckled slightly and shook my head.

"What's up?" Justin asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I guess my girls have a little crush on you, they won't stop looking at you" I said and pointed at them.

He looked at them and gave them a wink causing them to blush and engage themselves in something and we laughed.

After the people started pouring in, me and Justin went upstairs in my studio and he plopped down on the couch.

"Working on Sundays suck" He said.

"Well, I really like my work though" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Just come here" He said and I obeyed.

He pulled me down on his lap and tucked me under his chin and stroked my hair.

"Hmmm I love being baby-treated by you" I said and he rocked us side to side.

"I've figured that long ago and that's why I do it often" He said and I smiled when he pecked my forehead.

"You're being so cheesy lately, but I prefer cheesy Justin, I'm not even complaining" I said and he grinned.

"You'll see cheesy Justin a lot now Ms. Brown, he likes to come out when he's around people whom he loves the most" He said and I chuckled and pinched both of his cheeks.

Cute little lemon.

"What!? Lemon!?" He said in disbelief.

"Oops, I said it out loud" I said.