Chapter Fourteen.

Lauren.

After both of the girls were dressed and ready, Harmony asked if her friend Jacob could come to the park with us, so Camila was on the phone with his mother now while Harmony and I were sat on the living room floor, she wanted me to teach her how to draw something, so we both decided to start of with something easy and chose a dog, I drew one quickly with giant floppy ears, and his tongue hanging out of his mouth, it was pretty basic, but I'm thinking I probably should've gone a little bit easier, she is only three after all, but she seems to be doing well with copying so far.

"Okay baby, Jacob can come, we'll pick him up on the way to the park" Camila says entering the living room.

"Okay mummy" Harmony says with her tongue sticking out the side of her mouth, as she continues to concentrate on the sheet of paper in front of her.

"It looks good so far" I smile over at her work, continuing to doodle on my own piece of paper.

"I thought you wanted to go to the park" Camila sits on the sofa, her legs coming to either side of my body, I can't help but smile, because even though it's not much, it is still some way a form of affection in front of her daughter.

"I just want to try finish this" Harmony says not taking her eyes off the paper.

I place my pencils down and lean back against the sofa, so I am directly between Camila's legs, I tilt my head back and smile up at her, she returns the gesture and places her hands on my neck, caressing my skin with her fingers.

So much for not getting too involved with her too quickly, her and her daughter have both spent the night at my house, that's moving quickly right? We have been on a total of two dates and she has already slept in my bed, though last night was classed as our third date wasn't it? At least that is what we agreed on.

I really need to step up my game, The first date was really good, the second one she met my family, and the third I cooked dinner and played games with her and her daughter, what can we do for our fourth date? Maybe I should ask her out on one, but give myself at least a week to come up with a semi decent idea.

Should I include Harmony in it? Or should it just be Camila and I? Am I getting too attached to this small family already? Oh god I need to stop thinking.

"Is it okay?" Harmony asks holding up her sheet of paper for me to inspect her dog.

"Oh wow that is awesome, and with lots of practice it can get better and better" I grin taking the sheet of paper, my eyes scanning her drawing.

No it doesn't look exactly like mine and I never expected it too, but she is three years old and this is a bloody good picture of a dog for a three year old, I am quite proud of this drawing.

"Really?" Harmony's eyes light up and I nod with a grin.

"Can I keep it and put it on my fridge?" I ask her.

"You want to?" She beams at me.

"Yeah, it's a work of art, when you become a famous artist one day, I can say that I got your first piece of art work" I grin.

"Actually I've got her first piece of art work" Camila says behind me and I turn to see her poking her tongue out.

"Well I've got the most awesomest piece" I wink at Harmony and she giggles.

"Is that even a word?" Camila arches her brow.

"Well it is now, even if it isn't" I grin.

Harmony stands up and looks at the two of us.