Quests and Wizard Hearts by MJ

"Oh, come on, Chat, not up for a little challenge?" Ladybug's voice fills my ears as we're facing a whole lot of monsters, which are actually dark butterflies.

"Please, Ladybug, they're just teensy Akumas," I state as I grab my metal stick-baton or whatever you want to call it and then ready myself.

As for Ladybug, she grabs her yoyo and starts swinging it around.

Honestly though, everyone around us has swords, axes, maces, wands and the like. It's all in the market place, it seems that only me and Ladybug have unique weapons.

I'm supposed to have a sword, as my class is a Swordsman.

Ladybug, a staff, I think. I'm not sure if she's in Mage Class or Priest Class.

Well, when things do get rough and my baton gets thrown out of my hand, I carry I sword just in case.

Ladybug has a staff or a wand, I think?

Anyway, the two of us are on a quest right now which is getting rid of at least twenty-five Akumas.

These Akumas are weak, that's for sure, but they are known well for their skill of summoning other monsters. It's usually slime-like creatures like Horrificators and slime dragons, but there are also human-like creatures like a darkened artist we call Evillustrator.

There's always a boss behind these monsters. For Akumas? They have Hawkmoth.

"Chaton! Stop spacing out and attack! They're gonna summon more...monsters," Ladybug yells at me since I am missing my targets, and just as soon as she finishes the creatures we call Bubbler, Lady WiFi appears. Funny enough, the Bubbler looks like my best friend, Nino...well he did get beaten by Akumas once and maybe the Akumas got a piece of him. Well, not literally but you get what I mean, right?

"I'll take the bubbler, you take WiFi," I yell back as I charge towards my enemy, Ladybug doing the same.

It took a while, really, I keep getting trapped in bubbles and Ladybug keeps getting pinned down by...stop buttons?

I had to use my sword to get both of us out from time to time and right now our health is down low.

"M'Lady, are you alright?" I ask as she seems to be tired. I am, too, but I have a longer health bar so I'm still a bit fine.

"I'm fine really, can you distract them for me?" she asks as she brings out her other weapon, which she painted in red with black spots.

She's gonna use her top skill, without a doubt. Now, I'll do my part and use mine too.

I bring out my sword, ready to attack.

"Cataclysm!" I yell out one of my skills as I charged for the Akumas. The two other creatures follow me as planned, giving Ladybug enough time to power up.

"Lucky Charm! Hail Storm!" she finally yells, that's her skill, Lucky Charm. It has the power to maximize her skill and that's when she yells another power. There are times where it fails, but right now, it really is on full power.

Hail starts to fall down slowly, forming a wall of ice around our enemy. As the walls finish forming, Ladybug moves her staff left and right at a rhythm that makes the wall squash everything inside.

Then, the battle is finished. We got the white butterfly wing from the twenty-five Akumas, our quest is finally done.

Now we have to say goodbye to each other, we really need to heal ourselves before we encounter another monster attack.

"Good job, kitty," Ladybug says as she holds up her hand for a fist bump, something we usually do when we finished the job.

"You weren't bad yourself, M'lady," I say as I wink at her, which only made her groan. Cute.

"Ladybug, when will we present the wings to the guild master?" I ask before she walks away.

"Later or tomorrow, we still have classes to attend to," she says as she walks towards the gate that leads to the city market. Lots of vendors sell overpriced stuff but we manage to get good deals.

I'm surprised that I didn't make any puns today. Well, Ladybug didn't seem to be in the mood for my jokes, which are incredibly clawsome, by the way.

Well, time to go the class before anyone finds out I broke the rules.

As a student, you are not allowed in the field until you get your level up until fifteen. Me and ladybug are...in level five. Trust me, if she was in my class, both of us would have been the strongest there, most of the swordsmen at class are in lever three or two. Who'd blame them? All of us just entered a few weeks ago.

As I enter the school grounds, mages and all the female upperclassmen or not crowded around me, but there are two who didn't. Alya, who really does look like Lady WiFi and Marinette, who looks like...Ladybug? Nah, there's no way she'd be Ladybug.

The school bell rings, signaling the start of classes. All the girls hurry to their classrooms, and the boys race each other. I just walked. Then, I notice Marinette drop something from her pockets.

It's a yoyo. Only Ladybug has this...it's either she knows Ladybug, or she is Ladybug.

-----

I walk out of the school only to find Marinette searching for something around the bushes.

"Hey, Bugaboo, looking for something?" I ask, this will certainly do the trick.

"Not right now, Chaton, I'm searching for something," she mutters. Well...there goes all the mystery.

"Could it be this?" I ask as I roll down the yoyo in front of her face.

"Ah, yes! Thank you, Chat...Noir..." She smiled before looking at me. "A-Adrien?! I-Uhh...errr...ummm," she stutters out.

"So, I finally found who M'lady is," I whisper with a sly smirk.

"Uhh..." She still can't believe it's me.

"Now, how about a kiss to congratulate the black kitty?" I ask. I'll let you decide the tone I used.

She stays quiet and I inch closer towards her.

Once I was just a few more inches away, a hat finds itself on my head...and my face.

It was her hat, confirming that Ladybug is in mage class. This hat is only for witches and wizards.

"Hey!" I yell as I remove the hat. She's already laughing.

I lean in and give her a kiss on her cheek, which made her stop laughing. After that, I immediately put the witch hat on top of her head...and stretched it down to her face.

"Hey! No fair!" she yells from inside the hat, and when she took it off, she joins me in laughing.