Prophecies

Chapter 8

Percy POV

History of Hogwarts was so boring because Professor Binns who was a ghost and it would be excited when Nico came. (Notice my sarcasm) I slept most the time like most of the people but Hermione wrote everything down like Annabeth would. Oh how I missed Annabeth my awesome girlfriend she, Thalia, and Nico would be coming on Christmas break.

Defense Against Dark Arts was awesome and I learned that Apollo would be teaching us. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. He laughed and so was the camp. I noticed over the days that girls were staring and flirting with me but I ignored it because I had an awesome girlfriend. Apollo let me fall to the ground and said, "Really Perce."

I said, "Yes uncle Apollo."

He said, "Okay let's start the lesson, we will be doing sword fighting."

I was back to my seat but I was so excited so I was pretty much jumping up and down in my seat. Apollo called me up to demonstrate. I beat Apollo but it took all of the class time. Everyone was asking how I did it and I said summer camp we are all about Roman and Greek Mythology. I can understand Greek and Roman.

Harry POV

I was surprised that Percy could fight like that. It was like a awesome dance. I was surprised that he learned that at a summer camp.

Percy POV

Care of Magical Creatures was awesome there was Blackjack and his friends and they licked me like crazy and I had to teach everyone to ride a pegasus because in the magical world they were supposedly extinct. Lunch was great but I still had to sacrifice to the gods. Then it was time for Transfiguring which I turned myself into a horse and pegasus it was so awesome. Herbology was fun but I drowned my plant every time. Oops!!!! Charms was awesome we were learning a spell called Aqumenti and it was water so I aced it and I got it before Hermione. We had to heat and cool down water. I got it first again and I got more points for Gryffindor.

Then, dinnertime Professor Trelawney started saying all the prophecies my friend and I were in and here they are: You shall go west to face the god who has turned,

You shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned,

You shall be betrayed by the one you call friend,

And fail to save what matters most in the end.

You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,

You shall find what was stolen and make it your own,

But despair for your life entombed within stone,

To fail without friends, to fly home alone.

Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,

One shall be lost in the land without rain,

Campers and Hunters combined prevail,

The bane of Olympus shows the trail,

The titan's curse must one withstand,

And one shall perish by parent's hand.

You shall dwell in the darkness of the endless maze,

The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise,

You shall rise or fall by the ghost king's hand,

The child of Athena's final stand,

Destroy with a hero's final breath,

And lose a love to worse than death.

A child of the eldest gods

Shall reach sixteen against all the odds,

Shall see the world in endless sleep,

A hero's soul, cursed blade shall reap,

A single choice shall end his days,

Olympus to preserve or raze.

Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,

To storm or fire the world must fall,

An oath to keep with a final breath,

And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

Child of lightning, beware the earth,

The giants' revenge the seven shall birth,

The forge and dove shall break the cage,

And death unleash through Hera's rage.

To the north, beyond the gods, lies the legion's crown,

Falling from ice, Son of Neptune shall drown-

Wisdom's daughter walks alone,

The Mark of Athena burns through Rome.

Twins snuff out the angel's breath,

Who holds the key to endless death,

Giant's bane stands gold and pale,

Won with pain from a woven jail.

I blacked out because my memories took over good and bad.

Harry POV

When Professor Trelawney said those prophesies Percy blacked out and Snape and Apollo ran to him and took him to Gryffindor's common room. It was like those prophecies were about him crazy right. Dumbledore stood up and told us to eat because everyone was just staring and was not talking. After Dumbledore said that everyone was whispering and eating slowly. Then, when Snape and Apollo walked in and stared at them until they glared at them. Everyone started eating again. Astronomy Percy was still not there Hermione, Harry, Ginny, and Ron were nerves and so was everyone else. So no one was able to focus on the stars which is Astronomy. It was boring. When we got back to the Gryffindor common room and to the boys dorm and Percy was shaking and silently screaming the name Annabeth. Soon I was asleep.

A.N The Minotaur. What is one of Zeus most odd things he has power over?

-GreenBayGirl18