Dream

I

Chapter 9

Percy POV

I woke up but I could still remember my dream clearly.

~Percy's Dream~

Annabeth and I were in Tartarus and she was calling my name. She was blind because of one of the curses. She was screaming for me because she thought I left her. I was about to drop because of so many curses. I wanted to cry out to Annabeth to let her know I was there. I killed one more and I dropped because I thought I was going to die from the curses. I thought I was going to die with Annabeth thinking I left he thinking I didn't love her. I was crying I didn't want to end it this way. Then, I blacked out and I woke up.

~End of Percy's Dream~

I woke up to Snape and Apollo around my bed and the other Gryffindor students looking at me with worry clearly shown on there faces. I knew they were scared for me but I did some thing like myself.

I said, "Is there something on my face. "

Everyone burst out laughing at me except Apollo and Snape.

Apollo looked at me with worry clearly on his face and said, "What happened Percy tell me exactly what happened."

I said, "Leave other Gryffindor people, private talk."

After everyone left I said I was in Tartarus again and Annabeth thought I left her, I abandoned her. I couldn't take it any more I burst out crying.

Apollo said, "It is okay Percy calm down."

He said that until I stopped crying. Snape walked over to me and gave me a hug and said, "Get ready for breakfast."

When I walked out of the bedroom everyone started to ask me questions, so I just loudly said I had PTSD, which stands for Post-traumatic stress disorder. That was not a good idea because everyone was asking more questions. I sighed and said I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

When I got down to the breakfast hall everyone was staring at me apparently they heard my nightmares. Well this is going to be a long day.

Harry POV

I woke up at 4 in the morning because Percy was screaming and calling for a girl named Annabeth. Snape and the new teacher Apollo came in and started trying to wake him up and all the Gryffindor students were crowded around his bed. When he woke up he told us to leave.

I said, "Why do you think he started to scream?"

Hermione said, "He may have PTSD."

Ron and I said, "What?"

Hermione said, "PTSD means Post-traumatic stress disorder."

I said, "Oh, " and we all started to ask him questions.

He yelled he had PTSD which means Post-traumatic stress disorder and left before we could ask him any more questions.

When we walked to breakfast Hermione said, "I was right but what could of made him have PTSD?"

I said, "He was screaming the name Annabeth in his sleep."

Ron said, "Well then it has something to do with Annabeth. "

Hermione said, "Duh."

We then walked quietly to the Great Hall. When we walked in everyone was talk to him but he ignored them. This is going to be a long day.staring at Percy apparently they heard the screaming to. Everyone was trying to ask him questions. This was going to be a long day.