Missing Percy

I

Chapter 15

Annabeth's POV

I woke up to yelling more specifically Nico, Harry and Ron yelling, for what I had no idea. I got up along with Hermione, we became really good friends, and Thalia. We walked down the stairs only to have a worried looking NIco, Ron and Harry yelling at us. I said, "Why didn't you come to our room thingy?"

Ron replied like it was obvious, "We can't go up the stairs because it is enchanted so Boys can't come up it."

I said, "Oh,"

Harry yelled, "Percy is missing," and when Apollo found out he was missing he told us that we had reveal our self. When we walked down to the Great Hall Dumbledore said that the exchange students were going to reveal themselves. I walked up with Nico, Thalia, Apollo, and Snape and said, "Do you know about Greek gods?" and then I had to explain it to them and how they are real.

Then, I said, "I am Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena defeater of way too many monster to list same with all the demigods defeater of Kronos and Gaea, survivor of Tartarus, and 2 time savior of Olympus."

Thalia said, "Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus defeater of way too many monster to list same with all the demigods defeater of Kronos and Gaea, and 2 time savior of Olympus."

Nico said,"Nico Di Angelo son of Hades, defeater of way too many monster to list same with all the demigods defeater of Kronos and Gaea, and 2 time savior of Olympus."

Snape said, "Severus Snape son of Nemesis defeater of way too many monster to list same with all the demigods.

Apollo said, "Apollo god of the sun and prophecies."

I said, "Percy Jackson who is currently missing is the son of Poseidon defeater of all monsters, defeater of Kronos and Gaea, savior of Tartarus, 2 time savior of Olympus and accepted by the maiden goddess Artemis man hater.

Everyone was staring at us and I added that we were starting a war with Kronos and Voldemort.