Pegasus

I

Chapter 13

~First Day After Break~

Percy POV

I still had my nightmares were I would get tortured and it was getting worse because they were growing power. I still have not told anyone, but I know they want to know what is happening.

My class before Care of Magical Creatures were boring. At Care of Magical Creatures, Hagrid said, "I have found some pegasus in the woods we will be riding them." All the pegasus bowed when I walked by. I said that this pegasus was mine and his name was BlackJack. Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia all mounted the pegasus and started to fly with me. Finally, all the class was on one a pegasus and were flying well the demigods were helping them stay balanced. After everyone was doing good with there pegasus, BlackJack and I started a mental conversation.

BlackJack said, "Hey Boss."

I said, "STOP CALLING ME BOSS,"

BlackJack said, "Okay Boss,"

I sighed and cut the connection because class was done and I had to go.

I walked out of the to lunch it was delicious and I stuffed myself, but I gave some to the gods first. If I forgot I would hear lightning well all the demigods that knew they were demigods heard that.

All the other classes were boring and after I was done Annabeth made me go and study to do my homework. Yay I guess.

Then it was time to sleep. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! (I am being sarcastic, if you could not tell.)