Returned

I

Chapter 15

Percy POV

Time to put my escaping plan to action. I was going to take the water they gave me with my food because I would get food once a week. I would use the water to give me power and I would then use riptide and my wand to kill the guards, then I would teleport using water out of there.

It was time to put my time in action. I used the water and did everything I planned but at the very last minute Kronos attacked me. He got me in this arm with his sword. When I teleported with water I arrived in the Gryffindor common room. I slowly walked down to the Great Hall, why do they call it a great hall it is a room so shouldn't be called the great room, I thought to myself. Stupid ADHD.

When I finally got there and opened the door nobody noticed me but they were all looking down. I said, "Did I miss anything." Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Snape, Apollo, Harry, Ron, and Hermione hugged me really tight and I flinched. Apollo said, "Are you okay."

I said, " I got stabbed in the arm, I could be better."

Everyone gasped and then I fainted.

Annabeth POV

When I saw my Seaweed Brain I was so happy. I ran and jumped on him and gave him a big kiss and then he fainted because of a stab wound. I was scared for my Seaweed Brain.

Harry POV

Percy was back, I was happy because I trusted him he was a nice guy. I was shocked that the exchange students were demigods. We jumped on him when he returned. I was not excited for another war.

Percy POV

When I woke up I had to explain everything that happened. It was torture. Now time to prepare for war.