Christmas Break

I

Chapter 11

Percy POV

When we got to the Gryffindor common room everyone left that was staying for the holidays except Thalia, Nico, Annabeth and myself. After we said goodnight to Thalia and Nico and Annabeth and me layed down on the couch.

I woke up to Annabeth shaking, crying, and screaming. Everyone in Gryffindor n that was here for Christmas break was staring at me and Annabeth. Harry I think casted a silencing spell. I had to explain that Annabeth had PTSD too. When Professor Mcgonagall told them all to bed she asked what was wrong with us I had to explain it again. She asked if Madam Pomphrey could heal it but Apollo and Snape came in and said he had already tried and sense the teachers already knew who he was she didn't take it any further.

It was finally the morning and it was time to go to breakfast where I had to give some of my food to the gods. Sense it was Christmas break. Annabeth did her homework that Professor Binns gave us it was on the History of Hogwarts and it had to be at least a parchment long. Hermione and Annabeth were at least to long.

Annabeth POV

I was so excited to be with Percy. When we fell asleep on the couch I knew we were breaking a rule but that was on of the rules I was willing to break. I always dreamed about when I thought that Percy left me in Tartarus. After I finished my report for Professor Binns gave us I gave Percy a quick kiss and went to get ready for bed because my report was ten parchments long but it was fun I was learning more and more. I think that Hermione did the same. It only had to be two but who care also it was hard because I have ADHD and Dyslexia so I had to do lots of breaks. In those breaks I would swim or talk to Percy . People thought we were crazy but who cares. I was wondering why when I remembered it was winter and I learned that there was a giant squid in the lake so that was why. Well it is time for bed thank goodness. I really hoped that I wouldn't have any nightmares, I don't want Percy to have nightmares either. I said goodnight to Percy, Thalia, and Nico and went to sleep please no nightmares for either of us.

A.N- Zeus is the god of Law and Order who would of thought that. Why did Bianica Di' Angelo die in The Titan's Curse what did she pick up?