Chapter twelve: Teacher? Can you help me?.....

It's been already a week from the sleep over.

"The was awesome!! But can you bring girls who has bigger grapes and peaches if you know what I mean?" Shima said

"Fucken!! Pev!" You hit him on the head

"Come on, let's go to class.." You said to shims and showing your fist and he got scared so he ran to class, meanwhile you just walk with boredom.....

* 7 min later..."
You have made it to your class and 4 mins early, lucky. Do went in everyone was here except the teacher and as usual Rin is sleeping, when he sleeps it makes Bon mad, lol. You tried to not show that you kinda laughing. You walk to the way back of the room as usual. Today was a normal day for you.

"Ok! I'm here class"  Mr.Okumura said witch it was Rin younger bother.

* Between class*
"I'm sooooo sleep... I can just sleep like if any one can notice haha.. But there is something weird Rin or Bon haven't spoke to me since last week? Maybe that happened? I don't know... Maybe Rin is thinking about me half demon and half-"

"(Y/N) can you tell me what's the answer?" He asked. You nodded and you told him the answer and more information why is the answer. Everyone was in shock, but yo seen that's nothin.

"Man... So boring I already learned this, please kill me already!"

Meanwhile you were distracted Rin and Bon was staring at you at the corner at there eye

Bon's Mind
" I need to be better, so that (y/n) like me back, well he does but we can be together"

Rin's Mind
"Cute and smart... How can I make him to date me? Hmmmmmmm....

It's back to you.
"Why are they both staring at me? Should I be staring at one of them? Which on? God this is confusing"

"Class is over have a good day!" He said, meanwhile everyone was leaving and you stayed behind
"U-um Mr. Okumura?

"Yes? (Y/N)?"

"C-can you h-h-h-help me with something thing?.."

"Sure what is it?" You slowly took a deep breath and said

"Well how do I put his I'm.."

"Gay?"

"No!" You lied

"Bi? Pan sexual? Queer? Transgender? Bipolar?" He quickly said

"Let me talk!!! Ok... I'm a.... De..mon." You played with your fingers

"Kinda..."

"Kinda?" He said

"Im half demon, half...."

"Half?..." He saw wings coming out of your back. One is black and the other is white. He was in shock

"Angle....." 

Chapter 13 : Wings

Chapter 13 : Wings....