Thirty Five

I woke up alone, which was sad...I grabbed my robe from the ground and got out of bed, I walked to my dresser and grabbed a rolling stoned t-shirt, blue ripped jeans, matching underwear and bra, black ankle socks. I carried my clothes out to the washroom and placed them on the counter, then turned on the water and walked back out went to the hall closet for a towel. I went back to the washroom and starting brushing my hair, while the water heated up. I dropped the robe and got into the hot water, it took a couple seconds for my body to warm up but when it did It felt nice.
"Wise men say,
Only fools rush in
But I cant help
Falling in love with you...
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I cant help falling in love
With you...
Like I river flows
Sorely to the sea
Darling so we go
Somethings are meant to be" I washed my hair and got out of the shower, After I dried myself off I wrapped my hair in the towel.
I got on my clothes, then added some eyeliner. Then I took my hair out of the towel and attempted to dry the rest by rubbing it with the towel.
I grabbed my clothes and tossed them in the laundry basket, Walking out the washroom I met up with Abel "dad wants you" he said and I patted his head "Okay"
He went into the washroom and I made my way down the hall then found my dad sitting on the couch with Thomas, He put Tommy on the ground
"Go play in your room okay my boy"
"Okay daddy" and he ran off
"I am going to head to the clubhouse, your mom is at St. Thomas so can you bring the boys for me"
"Yea dad" I nodded
"Alright well the boys bag is by the door, I am heading there now"
"Yea okay be there in twenty minutes"
He got on his shoes and went out the door, I walked back down the hall. Abel was now in Thomas's room with him playing with trucks
"Abel go get your jacket and shoes on"
"Okay" he dropped the truck and left
"Come on Tommy, lets go for a ride" I grabbed his hand and walked out and down the hall, Abel was by the door tying his shoes. I helped Tommy get on his shoes then his jacket
"Wait here boys, I am going to get my jacket and keys" I went to my room slipped on my uggs, I only wear them for slippers. Then I put On my leather Jacket with a samcro vest on the back, I closed my door,  Abels put his bag on and they walked out. They climbed into my car as I locked the door, I walked to my car and got inside. Tommy sat between Abel and me, I started the car and pulled out.
We sat in silence, Abel and Tommy were talking to each other while looking out the window looking at places.
Not long after I pulled into TM, all the bikes were there. I parked in the closest spot to the clubhouse, I grabbed Abels bag for him and they both climbed out. We walked into the clubhouse holding Tommy's hand.
"Hey boys" Chibs met up with us and picked up Tommy
"Hi uncle Chibs" Abel smile
"How are you my lovely?" He kissed my cheek
"I am doing fine, how is it here?"
"The usual" I nodded in agreement, I sat on one of the bar stools. Gemma took Tommy from Chibs and Abel pulled out his motorcycles from his bag, My dad walked out of the chapel with Opie, Tig and Bobby.
"Hello my dear, are you okay?" Bobby asked putting his arm around me
"Fine, yourself Bobby Elvis?"
"Not bad, not bad at all"
"Yea, we got those scumbags sweetheart" Tig put his hand on his hip, I gave him a confused look
"Wait you caught the guys?"
"Yea gave em a good beat down, their in County right now. They will get it thou"
"Wow, thats awesome" I high fived them
"Hey did you see Unser's truck outside?" My dad asked slowly walking passed me, I shrugged my shoulders. He turned to Halfsack who sat behind the counter
"Get a hold of Unser" Halfsack nodded and went off out the door, This was the usual.
Croweaters sitting around with members, dad spending his time in the chapel.
Gemma in the office across, Opie, Tig, Bobby, Chibs in the shop working on cars with halfsack.
I used to be here alot as a kid too, seen alot of things go down, had to be locked in here with family for safety reasons.
"Well I will see you later little missy" Bobby walked off and I waved, I grew up with Bobby around. Even My other uncle Opie, he grew up with my dad. Now he is never really around, But when he is, It is always brighter around here. He makes us complete.