The Spoiled Brat

Sarrah Andrea POV

The sun rays woke me up. I slowly open my eyes when i felt my head is aching too badly. Feels like my head is cracking. I sit and covered my face using my hands when suddenly i stop and slowly showing off my face and scanning the place.
The blue painted wall. The white bedsheets and pillowcases. The brown sofa and the masculine scent all over the place??! Holy Cow !? Where am i????!!!!! My freaking mind kept on asking. I shouted on the top of my lungs. That when someone ohhhh so gorgeous someone entered the room wearing only his boxers?!! Ohhh my ! I was mezmerized by his looks..ohhh no! I was shocked! Yeah i was shocked seeing me with this guy all night!? What did he.. ohhhh crap! No ! No !
"Hey will you please stop shouting !" The guy told me and when he was about to go back on wherever he came from i said.
"Hey you freaking dj on the bar last night! What am i doing here?!" i asked him covering myself under the blanket.
He just crossed his arms on his chest and lean his back on the door.
"As you can see its obvious you just spent your night in my condo!" The guy smirked. That when my blood runs into my head this freaking dj!!!
I throw him his pillow.
"Hey! Hey! Are you crazy?!will you please stop doing that?!" He said unto me.
"You freaking dj! Did you just---ahm did you just raped me!!!?you freaking jerk!!!!" I screamed.
"Ohhhh fuck! What did you just said??? Raped you???!are you serious???why dont you look at yourself first?? I didnt even bother to touch you! then you telling me i raped you?!hahaha you gotta be kidding me you brat! In your dreams! Youre not even my type brat." The guy just smirked on me. How dare him say im not his type? Well is not that gorgeous tho! No he is..my mind says. Hummm yeah he is ! But he is too rude and mean! I look at myself in the blanket. Im still wearing the red skirt and crop top i wear last night so it means nothing happened. Well i wont say sorry. Humfff in his dreams!. I get off on the bed and get all ny things. I passed by the guy and without looking back i walk towards the door and slammed it as if thats the only way i know to get even.! That jerk. I feel so humiliated .😈😈😈 well thats the first and last time i met that guy. That freaking dj!!!