GTKY 2

Alexander POV

I didnt expect i woke up with this lady infront of me and brought me breakfast in bed? i was like what? am i dreaming? i recall what happened last night and i admit that was so fast, everything went too fast, it was like one moment i was sooo mad knowing im so jealous and then just her hug wipe off my anger away. and what i heard last night was beyond expectations. It was like, who would ever thought na samen dalawa siya pa ang mauunang mag confess ng feelings niya? well its not that im not attracted to her, i admit hindi naman siya mahirap mahalin but still i cant tell i love her as long as alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi pa ako handa, i want to know her more. and i dont want to do something stupid again, im afraid to hurt again so as long as i can handle the situation between us i guess we should remain like this muna and give our marriage a try. Besides she has it all. Never thought she would be this caring, knowing she has been so brat and unpredictable way back. And i didnt know she could wake up early hahaha.

"cmon let's eat together?" i asked my gorgeous wife, she just shook her head and smiled.

"ikaw na lang, i prepared all of that for you kaya ubusin mo." she said sweetly. i smiled on her and continue eating. 

"how was it?" she asked me again pertaining to the food. i smiled and shook my head. she frowned.

"why? nasunog ko ba yung hotdog?you dont like scrambled eggs ba? what about the fried rice? ist too salty?" sunod sunod na tanong niya. i chuckled and put the tray on the side. i reach for her and pinch her nose.

"do you think mauubos ko yan if hindi ko nagustuhan? cmon dont be sad, i like it, that was the most sumptous meal ive ever ate." i said and hug her. she hug me back.

"ohhh almost forgot, gamutin naten yung sugat mo," she said and bumitaw siya sa yakap ko. she get something a mini box on the side table. medicine kit pala,. omg! my face turns pale. which she noticed. umayos ako ng upo and put my tshirt on.

"why? may masakit ba sayo?" she asked me and come near me on the bed. i shook my head.

"no, medyo masakit kase yan eh.." me pertaning on the alchocol she is currently handling. She chuckled and started to put alcohol on the cottonball. i took a deep sigh. actually takot ako sa alcohol hahaha, childhood fear i guess hahaha.

"come on! hindi naman masakit to, mas masakit masuntok kesa dito," she said and slowly cleanse my wound on my lower lip area, pumutok kase nung masuntok ng jerk na TJ na yun.

"ahhh! ouch!" i screamed when the alcohol hitted my wound. she automatically blow her mouth on my wound area,(she make hipan hipan my sugat) hahaha conyo Sander hahaha.

and i feel stiffened by the moment. this girl is so sweet and caring and with that i cant help not to gave her a hug, i hugged her so tight.

"wait hindi ko pa tapos linisin sugat mo." she told me and was about to get off my hug but i stop her,

"please stay here, youre my remedy anyway." i told her while im still hugging her.

"i love you Sands," she said,.

jeezzz! i dont know what to say, im not ready for this but i dont want to lose this girl.

"thank you Sarrah" i answered and planted her a kiss on the forehead.