First Date

Sarrah Andrea POV

I look at myself in the mirror, i apply face powder again. Pouted my lips and take a pose! Haha well i have to be so gorgeous tonight because this night would be our first official date ng aking asawa. hinagod ko ang soft satin cream dress ko na above the knee. I just let my hair na nakalugay. Maya maya ay may kumatok na sa pinto ng kwarto.

"Come in!" I said. Nag spray lang ako ng perfume and lumabas na din ako ng dressing room namen sa kwarto then i saw my husband who is stunning on his signatured white/cream long sleeves polo skinny jeans and black shoes. Omg! Who wouldnt be drooling over this man? Omg!!! Im so lucky. I cant help not to smile when he come near me. Put his arms around my waist and hibble on my ears. 😍😍😍

"You look so gorgeous babe" he said. That brings me thousands of chills and over flowing kilig to the bones to the highest levelations! I put my arms around his neck and look into his eyes.

"Thank you so much for everything Alexander, i wouldnt be so happy without you" i said and kiss him on the cheeks.

"Im grateful that God has given me an Angel to guide and be with me in times of trials babe. I love you" he whispers and give me a light kiss on my lips. The sweetest kiss every girl would ever dream to get. This man . This ideal man of every woman. Im glad Alexander came into my life when i least expected it.

"Shall we?" My husband ask me right after the kiss. I smiled and nodded. So he escorted me till we go out.
Few minutes ay narating na namin ang cozy italian restaurant along the city. And this place tells simplicity and class. Aside from the group of people playing the violin, may isa pang group on the other side na kumakanta ng love songs. And being here brings so much romance in me. Sobrang romantic ng lugar na to para saken. And as i scan the place parang kame lang ang tao. And when Sander guide me to the hallway..napansin ko na puro rose petals ang red carpet. And while we are getting near the table with a candle lit. A set of wine, may mga balloons din na nakasabit sa tapat ng table. Masyado na akong dalang dala sa mga pangyayare. Lumapit ako sa mga balloons to check whats on it. May mga nakasulat na letters every balloons.

"Thats my everyday reason to love you more." My husband said while looking at me.
Awww napakasweet naman ng asawa ko.

"Omg! Am i dreaming? You did all of this?" Amazed na amzed nantanong ko sakanya. Effort kung effort ee.😍

"Sort of" he answered.nakasmile lang siya habang pinapanood ako na binabasa ang mga nakasulat sa papel na nakasabit sa tali ng mga balloons. Maya maya ay bumukas ang ilaw. That when i saw Vinny Simon Tito Ferdz Gabby and My Dad. Nakahilera sila and may hawak na signage. That i dont know whats on it kase nakatalikod sakanila. And they are all smiles on me. I look to Sandro.

"Whats this? B-bakit sila nandito?" Nagtatakang tanong ko but of course i cant help not to smile. My husband came near me and hold my hands. I feel something strange. Omgg!! Whats happening? That when i heard a group of singer singing the song.
"Photograph by Ed Sheeran" while the others are playing the violin.omg!!! I cant breath sa kilig!!!😍😍
"Who would ever thought the the very first girl who slapped me on the face in london would be the same girl i used to call mine? Who would ever thought that the girl who pisses me off always would be my ever loving gorgeous wife?" My husband told me. That when i cant help my tears from falling😭 the happiness is beyond words.!
Then slowly he kneeled on me. Then on the snap Vinny Gabby Simon Tito Ferdz and Daddy faced their signages telling "WILL YOU MARRY ME AGAIN SARRAH?" yung sarrah na pahabol is no other that Chona. And yeah my eyes grew wide in surprised!😍 i look into Alexander who is kneeling and show the red velvet small box on me and open it. That i saw a diamond ring.💍💍😍

"Sarrah Andrea Marcos will you marry me again? This time no kidnapped and walang pilitan?" My husband ask me in sincerity. Omg!!! The feeling is beyond words 😍😍
The boys are cheering.
"Say yes!!!"
"Say yesss Sarrah!" That when i heard Aika,Yna, Mama Meldy and Mama Luisa. Nandito din pala sila😍
I slowly nodded. That when my husbands face glow he put the ring on my ring finger and stoodup.

"Will you marry me again Babe?" He asked me again. I smiled and say.

"Yes Mr. FERDINAND ALEXANDER MARCOS i will marry you again" i said. And we sealed our engagement with a kiss 💋💋💍💍