Meeting the PAST.

Sander POV

Late in the afternoon when i got home, i saw a pink honda jazz on the gate of my house. i smiled, nandito na naman siguro ang maingay na kaibigan ng "asawa ko". nagbusina ako para marinig ni Chona na nandito na ako. i parked my car inside the garage when our kasambahay greeted me.

"Goodafternoon Sir Pogi, nagsapa kan?" she said in fluent ilokano word. well i can speak and understand ilokano but not all the time besides that was once my mother tongue. i smiled and gve her the keys

"si Mam Pretty mo?" i asked her pertaining to Sarrah she used to call my wife Mam Pretty haha. so cute tho.

"inside the house Sir Pretty accomodating her Beautiful Friends" Chona answered me in straight english. i smiled and told her.

"wew, youre improving huh? just continue to study hard Chona okay? i cant wait to see you wearing graduation gown."i told to my 20 years old scholar/housemaid.

""of course naman Sir Pogi ako pa, asahan mo gagraduate ako!" she said. i smiled to her and nauna na ako pumasok sa loob, and there are sitting Yna and Aika, Sarrah's friends. i look to Sarrah

"ohhh Hello Sander!"Yna greeted me.

"hello" i greeted her back.

"hi Sands!" Aika greeted me also, i smiled on her and walk towards the the kitchen, i saw Chona inside so i took the opportunity for her to call for Sarrah, ,ay sasabihin din kase ako sa asawa ko. Few minutes later, i saw her coming near me.

"tawag mo daw ako?" she asked me.

"yeah, you better fix yourself now, dad me and you were going to attend a party later." i told her.

"but i dont know if i have something to wear on that event, ist formal?" she asked me, i nodded.

"yeah, but dont worry, i have your dress on the car. magka size naman yata kayo ng stylist ko so i guess wala naman problem on your sizes, that dress will fit you, pakuha mo na lang kay Chona sa kotse." i told her and i was about to go upstairs when she told me.

"Thanks!" she told me with a smile,. who am i not to smile back? :)

"Youre welcome." i said and go upstairs.

Few Hours Later....,

"Sarrah come on down, we will gonna be late." i told sarrah to come down, ang tagal naman niya kanina pa ako naghihintay dito sa baba, that brat..kahit kelan ang tagal niya talaga magbihis. i seated on the sofa bed and checking on my watched when suddenly Chona screamed.

"Ohh my goodness!!!! isang anghel na bumaba sa lupa!!! nagpintas kan Maam Pretty!!!"chona screaming in admiration telling my wife is so beautiful, i slowly look for her, she is currently walking down the stairs, my God.. why she has to be this beautiful?! and i admit i can no longer hide what i really feel.she is so damn gorgeous! while she was waling down the stairs, feels like this moment turns into slow motion. i handed my hands to guide and escort her. and when she finally reach my side. ohhh God .. she is so beautiful, no wonder why she took up so long to get down, her curly hair that she just let it down and waving, her light makeup just to make her even more attractive, her pinkish lips, the white off shoulder chiffon gown fitted her perfectly.

"lets go?"pukaw niya sa lumilipad kung isip.

"ah yeahhh lets go?"i said and escorted her.. after the instructons i told Chona to lock all the doors and windows and the gate. sumunod naman siya. we get inside the car. and i just cant help not to stare on my wife so...

"anyways, youre so gorgeous tonight." i told her with a smile. i saw her blushed. that made me smile even more.

"thank you" she shyly said and i turned on the engine and started to drive. Few minutes after we  reach the Hotel somewhere in Makati, one of Dads constituents is celebrating his bday. and we are invited. Dad welcomed us and of course the bday celebrant.

"glad you guys came up early"Dad greeted us and tap my shoulder while he greeted my wife and kissed her cheeks.

"Sarrah iha, this is senator Guzman. the bday celebrant, Kumpadre meet my gorgeous daughter i n law, Sarrah Andrea." dad just proudly introduce my wife to his friend. i smiled and put my arms around my wife's waist.

"thanks for having us here sir, and Happy Bday!"my wife greeted him.

"happy Birthday Tito!" i greeted him also and after the introduction we seated on the table for us.

"so hows married life Sarrah Iha? how was my Son as a husband? sinusungitan ka ba niya?" my dad automatically asked my wife when we seated. i saw Sarrah smiled.

"no Tito, he is okay." my wife answered.

"oh cmon Iha! stop calling me tito, you should used to call me dad or Papa." dad told her.

"Dad why did you not bring mom along with us?" i asked dad.

"she is in la Union surfschool iho, she is with Simon and Vinny" 

"ohhh i see" the waiter started to lend us our food. we silently eat.