Kidnapped

Sarrah Andrea POV

That night when i was about to sleep and buy ticket online papuntang Palawan to hide. I decided to google for Ferdinand Alexander Marcos III, as i scan his profile on google o cant help not to be amazed. FERDINAND ALEXANDER ARANETA-MARCOS III was born in Ilocos Norte, an eldest among three children of Senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr. And Atty. liza Araneta Marcos. Named after his late former President Ferdinand Marcos Sr. A 25 year old that caught every women eye and heart. Graduated in Kings University in London with a degree in International Politics and took up business course, an equestrian on the young age of 12, a dj and soon to over took on his father's position as thE CEO of MarcosBroadCastingCompany. And indeed Alexander also known as Sander to everyone is indeed the Modern Standard for an ideal man for filipinas.(Photo below👇)

I took a deep sigh, never in my life ive felt like degrading myself only now. If only i could turn back the times when i have to take college seriously. Well i dont have regrets on taking up baking and business course but of course not as much as i like that course because dad forced me to do so.well aside from i feel so shy knowing my future husband is so damn gorgeous and soo achiever in his young age. Ive felt like we are not bagay. Haha. And the only way i know to escape and hide my admiration to him is to make him feel that im so maldita. Which is partly true, i dont know. Basta i hate him. I hate him because he started to bring butterflies into my stomach everytime i see him. And thats so alarming! The next morning maaga ako gumising because my flight bound to palawan is 10am so i have to be in thw airport before 10. Aika insisted to drive me kase walang maguuwi ng kotse ko pabalik so pumayag nako. Well reason why no one is bugging me is i turned off my fone. Havent open it tho. Baka ma trace pa ako ng daddy. Knowing that old man. He is too persistent.
--------meanwhile.
Ferdinand Marcos Jr.POV

"Okay, okay just call me asap when you already have them. " I told to the other person on the line and turn the call down. Then i dialed my bestfriends number, Luis
Matagal bago niya sagutin.
Now i know why my bestfriend was too eager for the wedding to push through knowing his daughter was too stubborn to handle.
"Hello kumpadre" he finally answered my call.
"Kumpadre i just want to inform you that you dont have to worry about your daughters where abouts. The wedding is still on. Gaya ng napagusapan." I told him.
"Nahanap na si sarrah kumpadre?!" He sounds surprised.
"Yeah and ang mga tauhan ko na ang bahala sa mga anak natin, no worries i told them not to hurt them."
I assured my bestfriend.
"Okay kumpadre.salamat. same place and time tommorow okay?" He said.
"Alright then.bye." i ended the call. Medyo mahirap mahanap ang ayaw magpahanap but i have my ways. I always find ways...
-------------------meanwhile.
Alexander "Sander" POV.

I feel so stange. Kanina pa nung bumaba ako sa condo on my way to the parking area, feeling ko kanina pa may sumusunod sa akin. And before i put the key on my car door. I scan the place. I wrinkled. Wala naman tayo i tried to ignored the feeling and when im about to put the key on the car door. Someone covered my nose with a hanky and everything went black.
---------------
Sarrah Andrea POV.

Been so pissed off ! Imagine delayed ang flight ko?! Ang dapat sanang 10 am naging 2pm? The heck of this airlines. Well i decided na pumunta muna sa starbucks withing the vicinity lang naman ng airport kaya malapit lang. Dun muna ako tatambay habang naghihintay sa flight ko. I prefer to walk na lang kesa naman magtaxi pa ang lapit lapit lang naman. Besides hindi naman masyado mainig so okay lang. While im walking i notice the red hi-ace grandia who just slowly as in mabagal lang na parang sinusundan ako. Binilisan ko ang lakad ko when the vehicle stops. And before i knew it. May lalaking nagtakip ng panho sa bibig ko i tried to scream but before i did it. Everything went black.