Meeting IMELDIFIC

Sander POV

I saw how Sarrah's eyes sparkled the first time she saw Mama Meldy. And i can tell on her aura that she really amazed on how Mama Meldy dressed. Without further introduction Sarrah kiss on Mama Meldy's cheeks and hug her. Mama Meldy was shock at first but then laughed.
"Oh myy! This is so cute, My SandyBananny having a sweet and such a cutie wife.Hello Pretty mind introduce yourself to Mama Meldy?" Grandma told my wife and my wife smiled and make akbay to granny na para bang matagal na silang magkakilala and thats so surprising that Grany didnt object on how my wife behaved knowing this glamorous lady is such a snob. If she didnt like you at first. Well it last a lifetime no matter how hard you tried to gain her affection haha. Well the the ladies including mama,my aunties, my wife and granny find their way on the sofa and couch while we simon vincent get a glass of orange juice so we could refresh our minds.
"Whoah big bro! Seems like granny really like your wife. Look at them" Simon said and pointing his hands on my wife and granny which is currently laughing seems like they knew each other for a very long time.I nodded.
"Well even me i cant believe how she gained granny's affection knowing that Lady" i said and took a sip of my orange juice. We came near them. I seated on my wife's side. And simply whisper.
"Hey dont over act." I whisper on her ear. Well this brat she just  smiled at me and caress my face. Well i admit theres a sparks on that caress of her. Hummmm.
"Sweetie dont get jealous its just your Mama Meldy..we still have lots of time together later." She said. That made me shiver and embarassed. This brat.
And that when mom my aunties and of course The Famous Mama Meldy laughs at me. Ang magaling kong asawa nakitawa na din pati sina Simon and Vincent.
"Oh my Lord Sander iho! I never thought you could be this jealous?!" Mama Meldy.
"Dont be too territorial Sander anak, be more understanding having this cute and beautiful wife well she could catch every man's eyes so just relax."--mom.
My aunties are just laughing. And anyways i havent said that reason why dad isnt here is that may hearing kase sila sa senado about the alleged issue of laglag bala in the airportm so he cant make it here.
"Guys stop that" i just told them.
"Tell me Sander where and when did your lovestory started?" Nakangiting tanong ng mama meldy sa akin. That when i took a deep sigh and look into Sarrah who is currently looking at me too. I hold her hands signaling that "Give me this time." And i look to mama meldy and smile.
"Ahmmm we bump one afternoon at a restaurant somewhere in london mama meldy and then i asked for her number and that. We found each other dating then i asked him for marriage." I said and look to Sarrah who has been carefully listening to me. She smiled. I ignored it. I feel so awkward fabricatinh stories tho.
"Ohhhh how sweet so will you describe how My dearest Sander proposed to you Iha?" Mama meldy asked again. I hear mom took a deep sigh
I saw Sarrah's face turns pale. I look to mom she is signaling for us to go and fabricate stories again. Ohhh Lord forgive us.!
"Ahmmmm Sander proposed to me when we were celebrating our anniversary Mama Meldy."
Mama Meldy smiled. Well all i thought she is done questioning but still she has another question again. Ohhhh mmy! This Lady.
"Soo ilang taon na ba kayong magkarelasyon nitong Si Sander bago siya nagpropose sayo? Sander iho nakakatampo naman na matagal na pala kayo but u never introduce her to us that soon." Mama Meldy question me.
That when Sarrah hold my hands for help.then we answered.
"2years na po!" She said.
"3years mama Meldy!" I said.
That when Mama Meldy and the girls stared on us with a curious face. That when i stared to Sarrah.
Naloko na! Jeez!
"Ahhmm what we mean Mama Meldy is we were about to celebrate our 3rd year on that day when he proposed but we are 2years and 11months that time." My brilliant wife defended. I smiled and pinch her cheeks.
"Its soo nice of you you really remember that sweetie." I told her.
"Of course sweetie" she said and gave me a quick kiss. Holy crap she just did?! This brat.