Stress Reliever

Alexander Marcos POV

Im here at Damian's bar. Been drowning myself to music and mixing. Medyo gabi na din reason kung bakit madami na din ang tao sa bar. I just mixed my final song for the night before i went down on the stage and walk towarda Damian who is currently sitting on the stool. Nasa bar counter siya.
"Bro, ano okay ka na?" Damian asked me and handed me a shotglass full of whiskey. I had to get out earlier. Nakakairita lang kase na malaman na someone manipulating your decision in life. Umiling iling ako. And naupo sa katabing stool.
"I dont know bro, i dont know why the hell dad came up with that plan! Knowing im doing everything he tells me to do." I bitterly said and took anothrr shot of whiskey. Damian did the same as well.
"Bro, baka naman may malalim na dahilan, besides have you tried to ask tito Ferdz about the reason why they come up with that idea?" Damian asked me. I shook my head.
""Yeah maybe dad has a reason about it pero bro, i think thats not enough for me to marry that stubborn and spoiled brat." I told Damian. That when Damian look at me.
"Why it seems like you already know the girl bro?" I nodded,
"Yeah she once spent the night in my condo bro."
Damian's eye grew wide.
"Soo you saying she is---"
I stop Damian.
"No, no bro..its not what you thinking okay?"
"Then what?" Damian asked again.
"Well. When i was in London. I hosted a friend party i do the music mixing and everything. Theb this drubken girl came and started to cussed and point fingers on me." Pasimula ko.
"What??!"
"You heard it right bro, she cussed me and pointed fingers on me that when the bouncer dragged her out of the hall afraid for her to make a scene. That when i found myself walking towards them and before i knew it she slapped me on the face."
"Wtf?! Did she knows you bro?" Damian asked me in surprised knowing for the first time. Someone has the all the guts to slap me on the face.
"Nope, i guess she's not bro" i answered.
"Wtf ! That girl must be crazy and what comes next?"
"Well she collapsed in too much alcohol so ive waited for any possible friend of her there but no one came so i decided to send her in my condo and thats all. Nothing happened and she didnt even say Thank You to me. " thats so spoiled right?
"Well bro i was surprised theres one girl who didnt recognized and know you being the Senator son. Being the total packaged man and a new standard of filipina Man. I doubt. She must be very special so she doesnt know you bro."
Damian told me and tap my shoulders.
"Just be ready if ever bro.i guess you already found your match made in heaven"
Damian said and laugh.