SeatMate ❤

Alexander Marcos POV

Im here at the departure area of London Internationa Airport. Been waiting for my flight bound to PH ti be called. I put my earphones on and play a music on my phone.
(insert the music MARVIN GAYE By: Charlie Puth)
Im looking around while enjoying the music when suddenly the girl wearing white crop top and a very long white seems like pajama buttons caught my eyes. Im smiling like an idiot why on eartj girls love to wear something that they will standout even if they look like lady gaga. Haha 😁 im smiling looking at her nung lumingon and humarap siya saken. She caughy me smiling and i was shocked. That freaking girl! That girl i helped in the bar. The girl who slapped me o the face for the very first time. And the girl who doesnt know how to say THANK YOU. that spoiled brat. And where is she going then? Baka lilipad na naman siya sa ibang lugar at magkakalat ng ka bratinellahan niya. Well las vegas could fit her lifestyle. A spoiled brat girl who doesnt take life seriously and just partying. Umiling iling ako. And i look at her again. This time she i walking towards me. And seated behind my back. She keeps on smirking and rolling my eyes on me the whole time until she seated.
"And look who's here?" She said. I just ignored her.
A total brat. My mind said.
Then the my flight bound to PH was called. I stand and walk in the departure area and then i never saw the spoiled brat again.
Nahirapan ako hanapin ang upuan ko sa loob ng eroplano pano naman kase sa likod naman pala yung napa reserve kong upuan. I walk till i finally saw my seat. And when i saw someone is sitting already on the other side. my seatmate is already using a blanket all over her body. I know she is a girl kase nakalugay yung buhok niya. But she is wearing an eye mask na hello kitty. Natatawa na lang ako na naiitlrita. Another brat i guess.
Naupo na ako. And when the flight attendant announces that we should fasten our seatbelt kase ready for take off na ang eroplano hindi man lang gumagalaw ang katabi ko so how can she fasten her seatbelt then? So i decided to woke her up. I tap her shoulders. She irritately show off her eyes through her eyemask.My eyes widened. Watta small world! My seatmate is no other than the spoiled party girl. The lady gaga in white.😈😁
"What?!" She asked me.
She is a totally brat. Ako na nga ang concern siya pa ang galit.
"You mind fasten your seatbelt?! I dont want my flight to be delayed just because of some spoiled party girl who doesnt even care about the rules." I told her. She rolled her eyes.
"And who told you i havent fasten my seatbelt?!!? You freaking dj!?" She told me and took off the blanket and showed me her seatbelt. I chuckled. She rolled her eyes and smirked. She face the window as if thats the only way she could fet rid off me.
"Pakialamero!" I heard her say.
Natawa na lang ako. At marunong palang magtagalog ang spoiled brat na ito. I just slept the whole flight. Well this would gonna be a long and tiring flight.