Night of LIES.

Sarrah POV.

I look at the window, i hugged myself.. i feel so strange this past few days, Sander has been so uneasy na din naman this past few days. I dont know why pero pag tinatanong ko naman siya sasabihin niya okay lang siya. I shook my head i dont know what to do anymore, ayoko naman nakikita siyang malungkot coz it hurts me bigtime. Nawala ang isip ko sa problema when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" i said without seeing who was that someone. Then i feel Sander's arms around my waist. He hugged me from the back. I lean my back on his chest. I feel so secured everytime im with his arms talaga.

"What's wrong? Youve been here for a while now, kanina pa kita tinatawag sa baba hindi ka naman sumasagot." He asked me.

I took a deep sigh and hold his hands.

"Wala, im just happt kase ang successful ng bar see 2nd anniversary na pala ngayon." I answered trying to hide the uneasiness on me. I dont know pero parang kinakabahan din ako ngayon.
He slowly turn my back to face him. I saw his smiles. That killer smile.

"Yeah, and ive never been this inspired without you. You are the reason why im happy babe. Thanks for everything." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

"I love you babe.." i told him and hugged him.

"Promise me one thing Sarrah, promise me that no matter what happened you will stay and listened to me." He said out of the blue. Napakunot ang noo ko.

"Bakit mo naman bigla nasabi yan?" I asked and look into his eyes. He just smiled and hug me again.

"Wala sinasabi ko lang, lets go?" He asked me. Pupunta kase kame ngaun sa resto bar nila to attend on the anniversary and siya din kase ang mag Ddj sa party nayun. And thats a family affair na din dahil complete attendance sila mamaya dun. Kaya isasama ko din si Chona.

"Okay, lets go." I said and we find our way downstairs.

Few minutes after narating din namen ang bar/resto. May mini stage kung na nadedesignan ng black and red balloons.the audio set, the lights and the smoke effect are on. May mga slow music na din na tumutugtog aside from the band. Medyo marami na din naman tao. And tito Ferds and Mama luisa approached us when we reached the center stage.

"Hi Iha, goodevening!" My inlaws greeted me. I kissed them on their cheeks.

"Congratulations for this anniversary Sander anak. You never fail me." Nakangiting wika ni tito Ferdz sa asawa ko.

"Yes Dad and thanks to Simon also for taking care of this event to make it possible." Sander said.

"Oo nga pala speaking of Simon where is he by the way?" Mama Luisa.
We look around and found Simon talking to none other than... Chona!😊 yeah lately napapansin ko na nadadalas ang pagpasyal ni Simon sa bahay only to see Chona and i guess something is going on with that two that started when we had vacay last last weeks. Haha.

"See? I guess wala akong magiging problema kay simon when it comes to marriage iho. Look at him he knows how to pick. Chona is such a great girl." TIto said and we agreed. then naupo na kame sa upuan na para sa amin. Ang style ng party ay casual pa din pero at the end after the thankful addresses ay it would turned out to be a bar and disco. Sander left me with Mama Luisa and Chona with Simon and Tito Ferdz dahil siya ang mamamahala sa Dj mixing. The party started and the host calls for Simon and Sander to give a speech. Palakpakan ang lahat sa may pa kwelang speech ni simon while Seeing Sander speaking infront of us feels so wonderful. The speech was done and the rock music started to play. Sander approach me to dance. I look around. Ako na lang pala ang nakaupo. Haha Tito Ferdz and Mama Luisa slowly dancing and Simon and Chona dancing too. I stoop up and started to groove. Feels like its been a while since the last time i go to the bar and party. But suddenly the music stops and someone catch our attention.

"Goodevening everyone! Hope you guys having a good time!" Tell the girl na may buhat buhat na baby. Everyone was stunned at the moment may iba na nagsimulang magbulungan. I look to Sander who has been nailed on the stage with a blank expression.

"Natalie?!" Mama Luisa said she looks stunned also. And so tito ferds. My eyes grew wide.