Come Back Home

Alexander POV.

I woke up when someone tapping my shoulders and shaking my bed. I slowly open my eyes. As usual ang makulit na kasama ko na naman sa bahay. No other than Chona.

"Sir Bayaw gising na! May tumatawag sayo sa fone oh!" She said and giving me the cordless fone. And yeah shes been calling me "Sir Bayaw" simula ng maging official silang dalawa ni Simon. I lazily covered the pillow on my face.

"Tell them im still sleeping" i lazily said.

But chona is so persistent.

"Sir Bayaw, ang father in law niyo yung tumawag. Umuwi na daw po si Mam pretty sa bahay nila." When Chona said that when my eyes grew wide and i get up. Nasalo ko ang ulo ko biglang sumakit kase.

"What? Sarrah is here? bumalik na siya?" I asked her.

"Yes sir. And kung magising na daw po kayo tawagan niyo siya agad. kagabi pa daw po umuwi si Mam Pretty dun." Chona said and lumavas na ng kwarto iniwan lang niya yung cordless fone sa table. Agad kong inabot yun and dialed Tito Luis number.

"Hello Tito? Ist true that Sarrah is already home?" I asked him on the other line

"Yes iho, so i guess its time for the both of you to talk." Tito luis said.

"Ohh thank God she came back, just look after her tito. Papunta na po ako." I told him.

"Okay iho, i will wait for you" tito Luis said and drop the call.

I automatically go on the shower and clean myself. Its now or never i have to win my wife back or else i will in hell for the rest of my life knowing i let a moment slip away.
Nagpaalam ako kaagad kay chona and get in my car. Few minutes of driving narating ko ang bahay ng mga Reyes. Agad akong pinapasok ng guard dahil kilala naman nila ako na asawa ni Sarrah.

"Goodmorning mama Pepay si Tito?" I greeted and ask Mama Pepay the old lady who has been their housemaid for a decade now. She smiled at me.

"Nandun siya sa pool side nagkakape. Nandun din ang asawa mo.Puntahan mo na." Mama Pepay told me and tap my shoulders

"Sige po." I told her and smiled. Tinungo ko na ang daan papuntang pool side and nakikita ko na sa di kalayuan ang nakatalikod na figure ng asawa ko. And God knows how i miss this lady so much. Tito Luis saw me when i get near them.

"Sander iho, halika." Tito Luis told me so i come near them. That when Sarrah turn her gaze on me. And i can see through her eyes the sadness. And pain that i brought her. And i feel so sorry na about it.😭
Hindi ako umupo, nakatayo lang ako when tito Luis stood up and tap my shoulder.

"Alright i will leave you two alobe so you guys could talk okay?" Tita Luis said and walk away. Few moments of silence when i decided to break it off.

"Im sorry." I started. Nakatayo pa din ako. Nakatalikod ang nakaupo kong asawa sa akin. No respond from her. I clear my throat and come near her. She stood up.and face me crossed arms.

"Okay i will give you minutes to explain everything. Why you have to hide me that Natalie is on your condo? I should have known that mag asawa tayo so dapat wala tayong secrets sa isat isa." She said. I can see pain through her eyes.
I shook my head and grabbed her hands. She didnt object.

"Yeah i shouldve told you everything, i know its my fault, but im just afraid you will leave me if you know about candice. God knows i dont want to hide it from you Babe. I know ive hurt you so much. But please dont leave me again. Please dont do that again or else i will die." I sincerely said unto her.i look into her eyes and i saw tears. I wipe it off and hug her.

"Please forgive me? Lets go back home Sarrah please? I love you and i couldnt live without you, please come back i need you." I said and kissed her forehead. She shook her head and face me again with crossed arms.

"Did you just said you love me?" She asked.

"Yeah i love you, i really do." I answered.

"And you said that you want me back?"

I nodded. She smirked.

"Well then court me." She said.
My eyes grew wide.
This girl is impossible. Asawa ko liligawan ko pa?

"Are you serious?!" I asked her. She just rolled her eyes and smirked

"You said you love me and you want me back right? So you have to court me first. Besides walang ligawan na nangyare saten before. So i guess its your time to prove me you love me. Win me back by courting me." She said. Napatitig na lng ako sa kanya. This girl is so impossible. Anh dmi niya talagang alam sa buhay.

"Ayaw mo?" She asked me again. I was about to say something when she says.

"Ayaw mo naman pala eh edi wag!" She said anf about to leave when i grabbed her wrist.

"Wait wait, i didnt say no babe alright i will court you. But please dont ran away again please?" I pleaded.

"Okay..so i guess thats for now  you can go home im tired pa kase eh." She said and tumalikod na. My qife is so impossible hindi talaga nuubusan ng idea. Well its not a problem naman maybe its my turn to show how important she is for me.challenged accepted. And i will make sure na hindi magtatagal ang panliligaw ko sa asawa ko. I get my key and nagpaalam na ako kay tito. I called Simon for help.