Going Back.

Sarrah Andrea POV

"But dad?!" I objected on the other line.
"Do what ive said Andrea, or else i will cancel and freeze all you allowance and credit cards and you will stay in london till you get deported." Dad warned me. I took a deep sigh. Why it has to be thos difficult where all i want is to forget everything that happened in the PH two months ago. That was when my long time bf for five years, yes you heard it right my bf for five years broke up on me because hw chosed to be with his pregnant gf. He pregnated the girl without me knowing he's been doing that behind my back for a very long time. And who am i not to get hurt when i almost gave my all to him? Well not my virginity of course.! Im not that stupid. Haha. Well i was hurt knowing i loved him and i still do. Reason why i decided to take a vacation here in London for me to mend. And then my dad insisted i should go home now because he has something important to tell me. Why he cant just say it over the phone.? Less hassle isnt it? My weird dad. My weird congressman dad.
"My God dad please dont do that, i will die." I told him. I tucked the fone on my ear while im baking choco cake for my snack and would serve as my food for the day.
"No buts this time Andrea, i allowed you to get a vacation there because you told me that wont take long! " my dad sounds mad.
"Dad i told you im mending." I pleaded.
"That's so childish of you Sarrah Andrea! " well the old man already called my complete name. And once dad called me by that i know he is totally mad. And im not that stupid and bad daughter to object.
"Okay, okay daddy. I will be there this weekend. Donf be mad. I love you dad! You take care.! Mwaaahhh!" I kissed the phone and turn the call down. Didnt wait for dad to reply magdadrama lang yun. Knowing that though congressman. He has that soft side only me can see.
I took a small slice of my freshly baked choco cake. Yeah i know how to bake cakes and pastry because i took up baking class during my collage days in New York. And my passion is cooking and baking. Once i feel so exhausted and stress only to find out i was i the kitchen and baking something. Maybe dad misses my cakes and pastries reason why he is too persistent in telling me to go home. Well i guess i had to go home too. Enough of my mending days here. And besides i miss my friends in manila. That when the familiar face popped up on my mind. My face turns sour. That freaking dj in the bar and condo. Why i always remember him? Well he is sooo goodlooking and neat. Who would ever thought that he is a DJ? he looks like a Son of someone powerful. Well he, himself looks like authorative and powerful based on how he talks and how he answered me that day. No wonder. He is a total packaged man. But still a jerk! 😈 my mind objected again.