Author's Note.

(Ayan!!! ehemmm this would be the last chapter of this Story mahirap man po tanggapin eh tanggapin niyo na din po haha anyways please welcome the character of BABY ZION GUTIERREZ as BABY Alexander Emmanuel Marcos 😍 ayan bongga ng mga napili kong baby aa! 😂)

One and a half year later..

Sarrah POV.

"WELCOME HOME BABY SANDY!!!" maingay ang buong bahay when we arrived from the hospital. Sinalubong kame agad nina Mama Meldy and Mama Luisa who is carrying Baby Sandra on his arms. Well after a day in the hospital na discharge na din kame ng baby bunso ko na si Sandy.

"Awwww Sandy looks like his Daddy talaga xerox copy!" Yna said when he gets Sandy on me.

"Of course Marcos blood ee!" Pagyayabang naman ng asawa ko habang nakaakbay sa akin. Pumasok kame sa salas and kumpleto ang lahat.
From Vinny and Simon to Tito Ferdinand, daddy and Gabby. Chona aika and yna. Who would ever thought na magiging ganito ako kasaya?😍 having a caring and supportive in laws to having my loving husband and for God who blessed me of two wonderful kids in my life. What more i could ask for?

"Thank you so much babe" Sander whisper ng maiwan kameng dalawa sa terrace. Looking at them happy with my babies are the picture perfect of a PERFECT FAMILY. 😍 i look at my husband and hug him.

"Thank you so much for choosing us over and over again babe. For proving is you are really worth every pain. Thanks for being a good and respinsible father to Sandra, for always changing her diapers when im so tired and sleepy. Thanks for singing her songs when she os having tantrims even when ur out of tune. And thank you so much for not getting tired of showering me love and care." I sincerely told my husband. He is teary eyed when he gave me a light kiss.

"I should be the one saying thank you babe, thank you for being a good mom and for giving me Sandra and Sandy. With you guys i couldnt ask for more. Iloveyou and the kids babe. Forever." He said and hug me.
Yung happiness talaga na mararamdaman mo lang kapag ang pamilya mo ang kasama mo. And with my family. We can get through thick and thin. And with my gorgeous husband at my side. I will always be the happiest girl on earth😍😍 thank you so much guys for reading and thank you so much for giving me and my family a support along the way! 😙😙
-----love Lots!
Mrs. SARRAH ANDREA REYES-MARCOS