Sander ❤

Luisa POV

As i checked my orchids on my garden, pabalik na sana ako when i saw My daughter innlaw Sarrah walking near here. Hindi naman niya ako napansin agad dahil madilim na sa lugar ko. I silently watch her checking my orchids one by one. I smiled,my husband Ferdinand didnt get wrong on choosing this girl to marry my Sander,she is indeed a very charming and kind girl. Narinig kong kinakausap niya ang mga ordchids ko and i cant help myself not to chuckled.

"you guys are sooo pretty, just like your bosses, they are all pretty." she said unto my flowers.

i come near her and tap her shoulder for her to notice me.

"why you still awake in this late hour honey?" i asked her. She was shocked at first na nandito ako and narinig ko ang siansabi niya sa mga halaman ko. i smiled.

"kanina pa po ba kayo dyan tita?" she asked me.

i nodded,

"yeah kanina pa, and i heard what you just said on my plants, and im glad you find them sooo attracting." i said unto her. she genuinely smiled.

"they are beautiful tita, just like you and Lola Meldy." she said. i smiled when she said Lola meldy.hahaha. Knowing that old lady, ayaw niyang tinatawag siyang Lola thats why my boys used to call her mama meldy.

"ohhh cmon Iha, stop calling me Tita, you should start to call me Mommy Luisa or Mom, and anyways dont call Mama Meldy LOLA, she would get mad to you. i told her. she looks at me curiously.

"knowing that Lady, ayaw niya nagpapatawag ng Lola so my boys and her apo"s sed to call her Mama Meldy, so i guess you should call her Mama Meldy too besides i can tell she is into you na talaga.Unlike Natalie,--- i paused a moment, nadulas ako. tumingin siya saken.

"who is Natalie tita?" she asked me.

"next time you call ,e tita i swear hindi na talaga kita papansinin." nagtatampo na sabi ko sakanya.

"ohhh sorry po.m-mommy? sino po si natalie?" she asked again. i smiled and took a deep sigh.

niyaya ko siya na maupo sa swing near the swimming pool. we seated.

"well before i start the story i thank you for being so cooperative iha, for agreeing on the plans of your dad and Sander's dad,i know its been so hard for you to accept what they wanted but still you didnt to anything against it and ipinakita mo sa amin na pamilya niya na sincere ka naman when it comes to us. Especially on mama Meldy, that Lady is really into you. alam ko na gustong gusto ka niya matagal na panahon na din naman ng may pinakilalang babae si Sander sa amin so i was so shocked when she feels so comfortable in talking to you." i told her and grabbed her hands. "thank you so much Sarrah for being so nice to us"

she smiled at me and hold my hands also.

"thanks din po ti-mommy for being nice to me kahit alam niyo po yung sitwasyon ng kasal namen ng anak niyo." she said.

"hindi mahirap mahalin si Alexander iha, i know time will come you will learn to love him." i added. she just look at me and didnt say anything.

"anyways, about Natalie, she was Sander's Ex girlfriend. well i can tell she was nice, but still mama Meldy doesnt like her for Sander in no particular reason, Sander and Mama Meldy started to have a gap because of that, that when Sander leave this house to stay on his condo in makati.she was 21 that time iha,then one day nabalitaan na lang namen na ikinasal na pala si natalie with a businessman in taiwan.knowing that businessman was Sander's friend.Sander was too hurt so he decided to spend his years in London, took up his masterals there and all the stuffs, well i guess the goodthing about that moment in Sander's life was he learned to move on in a positive way, but of course part of moving on was those drunken nights, sleepless days, halos walang gusto kausapin ang anak ko that time, glad his brother Simon been able to talked to him so he decided to go to London." kwento ko. then i look to Sarrah who has been listening to me. i dont know what to say. seeing this girl and confessing about Sander's past to her? well i feel so comfortable becase i know someday they will learned to love each other tho. Love takes time.