Beach Bonding 3

Alexander POV

Right after we finished eating our dinner, nagkayayaan ang lahat sa seaside. We made a bonfire and we seated in around it.
My wife and Me, Simon and Chona and Vinny, my cousin Michael with his wife, Matthew with his girlfriend and Borgy with his new Girlfriend also. Well the adults prepared to stay inside kanina pa nung dumating si dad. They are all inside. From my our Auntie's, mom dad, mama meldy and our uncles. They are busy inside playing some cards and chitchatts.

"Alright lets start the game!" Cousin Matthew shouted to catch our attention. He gets something inside the cooler, a bottle. He drink the contain of the bottle in just one straight shot and put the bottle on the center. Parang alam ko na ang gusto niyang gawin.

"Alright lets do this spin the bottle!" Simon screamed also and tell the mechanics of the game.

"Alright! Once the bottle stops in anyone of us. We have to choose between Truth and consequence okay? I guess you guys are familiar with that already.?" Simon explaining. We just nodded.

"But if someone asked by someone and they didnt answered it they automatically have to take the two shots of brandy as a punishment!" Michael said.

"Okay then! Let's go!" We scream and the game started. As i scan the place i can tell that my wife is having a good time. And i feel so happy seeing her happy.

"Whoahhh!!! Sander!" They screamed. Natutok ang mata ko sa bottle na nagstop nga pala talaga sa Harap ko.

"Alright i'll be the one to ask and command.!" Said Matthew.

"Alright! Spill it out couz!" I told Matt.

"Truth or consequence?" They asked me.

"Truth" i said.

"Alright so here's the question. so when will you planning to have babies? You guys. Sarrah?" Matt said. My eyes grew wide.

"Wth! Hahaha" Simon cussed. And i heard my wife took a deep sigh. I smiled and look at my wife. She smiled at me so i did smile at her too.

"Well in Gods time why not?" I answered.

"Whoahhh!!!" They chorused. I just laughed and kiss my wife's hands.

"Awwww so sweet!" The girls said. With that my wife blushed.

That when Simon spin the bottle again. Natapat naman ito kay Chona. Sarrah clap and raised her hands.

"Alright! Its my turn to ask guys!" My wife said and i know umiiral na naman ang pagka loka nito haha. Magkasundo pa naman sila ni chona haha.

"Alright go!" Vinny cheering his Ate Sarrah.

My wife smiled and look to Chona who seems uneasy haha. Kinakabahan yata.

"Alright, the question is---" hindi pa tapos sabihin ng asawa ko ang tanong when Chona interrupted.

"Wait wait lang! Hindi niyo pa nga ako tinanong kung Truth or Consequence ee?" The poor chona said. Hahaa kawawa naman ito pagttitripan ng mabait kong asawa haha.

"Ahmn okay sige Chona mamili ka, its either you will Kiss Simon or you will answer my question?" My wife smiled.

"Whoahh! Thats too much!" Pagiinarte naman ni Simon.

"Okay okay truth na nga lang!" Chona answered.

"Okay, so Chona may gusto ka ba kay Simon?" My wife ask her. Hahaha i cant help not to smile. Everyone was silent and waiting for Chona to answer aside from Simon who playing innocent na d tumugtog na lang ng gitara. Kunware hindi nakikinig pero deep inside kinikilig na yan. I know my brother haha. Ive been there too! Haha

"Wala! Syempre wala!" Bilis na sagot naman no Chona.

"Ows? Wala ba? Kahit tanggalin ko scholar mo? Wala ka pa din gusto?" Sinakyan ko naman ang pagjojoke nila kay Chona.

"Aiii wag naman po Sir Pogi. Ehh yabang naman kase niya ee. Gwapo sana kaso mayabang naman ee"
Chona defended.

"But still you did like him right?" My wife added while smiling sweetly. Hahaha. The poor girl just nodded slowly. That when i look to Simon hahaha. Ehem! Someone is on his way to forever also haha