ch.2

Kyla's pov~

"Kyla, kyla, wake up, we're here, kyla" I hear someone say while shaking me. When I opened my eyes I saw that it was Anakin. I just groaned in response. "Come on we are here, when we get inside you can have my bed."

When I finally got the strength to get out of the car, the first step I took I fell face down on the ground and groaned. I really didn't want to get up so I just played there. "Are you seriously that tired." Anakin said with a laugh. I just picked my head up and looked at him then put my head back down.

"Come on. Laying there won't get you to the bed" said anakin. "Come on I'm tired to can we just get to the apartment." Anakin wined. I stayed still on the ground. "If I carry you will u at least get off the ground." Said anakin. I really didn't want to walk so that sounded perfectly fine with me. I use all my strength to get off the ground while Anakin came and picked me up bridle style.

Before I knew it I fell asleep again in his arms. When we got to his apartment he layed me on the bed and tucked me in. I woke up but with more energy than I had before. I sat up as he finished tucking me in. He groaned "seriously Kyla." He complained.

"What?" I asked confused on what I did.

"I just tucked you in and you get up and get untucked" he said whining. I just chuckled and layed back down. He finished tucking me in and started walking out the room.

"Wait." I said sitting up and getting untucked, again.

"Can you not stay tucked!" He said laughing coming back to tuck me in for a second time.

"Oh sorry, but where's your bathroom?" I asked.

"Oh, ya, it's down the hall to the right." He replied pointing down the hallway.

"Thank you" I say getting out of the bed. When I got to the bathroom it was a wreck. I had to step over so many clothes and I think I stepped on a half eaten sandwich, I didn't want to look. When I was done I walked out and found Anakin sitting on the couch.

"Your bathroom is a wreck" I said once I entered the room.

He turned around to face me and said "well sorry I didn't think I was going to have company" he said sarcastically. He started walking towards his room, I just rolled my eyes and followed him. I got into the bed and he tucked me in, again.

"Well third time is the charm." He said tucking me in.

"Well sorry I'm a normal human being having to use the bathroom" I said with sarcasm. He just chuckled and stood up and started at me. I just stared back. After a few minutes passed by I finally spoke up.

"Uh, why are you stareing at me" I asked awkwardly.

"To make sure you won't get untucked so i won't have to come in here again" he said trying to be serious but failed and laughed then walked out.

"Goodnight kyla" said anakin.

"Goodnight anakin" I replied.

I then started to fall asleep but not without noticing that my stomach hurts. I passed it off and just went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with Anakin screaming from the living room to wake up. When I woke up I couldn't help but notice that my stomach hurts worse than yesterday.

When Anakin came in his eyes went to my lower half body and his eyes widened.

"Kyla are you okay!" He says running to the bed. When I looked down I saw a puddle of blood.

That's when it all made sense. It was cramps. But now there is blood all over his white sheets. When he ripped the sheets and saw where the blood was coming from that's when he realized it.

"I am so sorry" I said crying and back away into the back of the bed and crawled into a ball and cried.

"Hey it's fine accidents happen it's fine" he said trying to calm me down.

"No it's not" I said crying even more. He then came and wrapped his arms around me.

"No don't cry it's fine it's not worth crying over" he said trying to reassure me. But then there was a knock at the door. "Ill be right back" he said going to the door to answer it.

"Oh hello master" said anakin.

"Hello Anakin um where is kyla I would like to speak with her and why is there blood on you" ask obiwan. I just start to cry even harder. "Whats wrong with Kyla? Anakin what did you do" ask obiwon.

"Um, there was an accident if you know what i mean." Anakin said quietly.

"Oh, well another day will be fine. We should meet at the senators apartment take the senators apartment ill tell you something that came up." Said obi wan understandably. I started to cry even harder if that was possible.

"Good bye and thank you master" said anakin.

"No problem and bye" obiwan said before Anakin closed the door.

"Hey don't worry it's fine but I will be right back" Anakin said putting on his Jedi robes and leaving after giving me a kiss on the forehead. I remained sitting in my little corner crying till he got back.

After a hour or two passed by Anakin finally came back with some bags. "Hey I'm back" he said coming into the room where im still crying. He sat down on the bed next to me.

"I got you some stuff. I didn't know what to get you so the lady at the store showed me what to get. I even got a sample of whatever this is" he said holding up a tampon but broke it so he put the inside up his nose. I just laughed.

"Theres the laugh I have been looking for" he says feeling accomplished. "I also got you some other stuff and chocolate." He says handing the bag to me. He then got up and and went to his closet and pulled out some of his clothes and gave them to me.

"Why won't you go clean up we have to go somewhere." He says leaving the room. I then got up for the first time today and went to take a shower.

~~
Well that just happend. I hope the very very few that read this chapter and actually finished liked it. And if that actually happened to me in anakins bed I would not know what to do. Next chapter will be up soon! Thank you

-unknown