ch.15

Kyla's pov~

You have to remind me.

"Took her long enough!" I said getting up but falling back down for the pain in my side. 

"Wait you new?" He said following me.

"Ya I knew. Now can I get home I'm tired." I said just wanting to get home.

"What?" He asked getting up and helping me up.

"It took her long enough to tell you." I said starting to walk away because I did not want to talk about.

"Wait, you knew?" He said catching up to me again.

"Ya!" I said stopping to look at him.
"Listen all I want is for u to get me home!" I said pointing my fingers and walking the way I thought was to the speeder.

"Wrong way!" He said without even moving.

"I knew that!" I said walking past him and to the speeder. He shook his head and followed. During the ride home it was quite awkward so I decided to make a conversation.

"Why were you so mad the other day at training?" I asked hoping it would make it less awkward.

"Well if the council put you on the council and not make you a master what would you do." He said keeping his eyes ahead of him.

"Well I would be honored that I am even on the council and strive my best to be put on the council." I said with all honesty. He didn't reply for I was at my apartment complex already. I got out of my speeder and said goodnight to anakin before I headed off to my room. When I got to my room I took a shower and went to bed.

_______________________________________

A few months later and padme is almost due. Anakin has been acting strange lately. I have been sensing darkness surrounding him. Anakin is still part of the council but not a master. I don't want to leave when padme is close to giving birth. But unfortunately I am a jedi and must do my jedi duties. I must go with Yoda and go to kashyk. (don't know how to spell it)

Well there is only 1 more chapter in this book!! And this chapter is ganna have alot going on. And I'm sorry I havnt been updating and it's school and school and school and hurricanes! But I will have the last chapter of I'm deeply sorry up soon! Sooner than u may think! And sorry for any spelling or grammar errors it's 4:35am on Monday.