ch.13

Kyla's pov~

"Yay!"Anakin yelled in excitement. I laughed at his childish actions.

"Let's go I'm actually hungry." I said laughing and walking out of the training room. Once we reached the speeder we drove to anakins and padmes apartment in silence. It wasn't awkward silence it was a comfortable silence. Once we reached anakins apartment he opened the door and we were greeted by a pregnant padme. Still can't look at them the same since I know what they did for her to be that way. Still creeps me out. But she's also lucky at the same time.

"O anakin I didn't know we were ganna have guest." Padme greeted him.

"Well I didn't get any time with her last time so I invited her to dinner. If you don't mind." He said walking past her into the apartment and taking off his robe.

"O no I don't mind at all. Come in kyla." She said stepping aside for me to enter and hugging me. After we ate anakin gave me a ride to my own apartment.

When I got back I took a shower and went to bed to cry myself to sleep.

Next day~

The next day I had training as usual but we had it a little later since anakin was called into the council.

After his meeting with the council anakin came to the training room with pure anger written all over his face.

"Master what's wrong?" I asked curious to know why he is so mad.

"Nothing. Get your saber out." He said igniting his lihgtsaber. And getting in his stance.

I got in my stance but got out of my stance after a few seconds.

"Are you sure you are alright master?" I said letting down my guard. He took that as his chance and swung but I blocked just in time.

"Never let down your guard." He said
Swinging again but blocking everytime. I swung at him a few times but he blocked.

"You never answered my question." He didn't answer but hit me in the side. I screamed out in pain.

"Suck it up!" He screamed at me while continuing to yell at with tears running down my face. Then out of no where..... I don't know where it came from..... I kissed him.

He stopped and looked at me and I had realized what I have done. Even with my side burning I ran out of the training room and into the rain pushing past people and ran into an ally and sat there and cried. I was getting really cold. I was shaking from both crying and from being cold. I look down at down at my side so see blood seeping through my close then everything began to blur then it was black.

Sorry for any mistakes I'm at school and my friend was constantly telling me to update so here it is bunny!