ch.7

Kyla's pov~

"Where are you going?" I asked following anakin to a speeder bike.

"To find my mother." He stated simply with no emotion.

"Then I'm coming with you." I said walking to another speeder bike to join him.

"No! You are staying here!" He said walking towards me.

"And why is that!" I said back with a little bit of sass.

"Because I don't want to loose my only friend!" He said on the verge of tears. "Besides the senator needs protecting." He finished before climbing on to the speeder bike and riding of into the sun set, or suns set or whatever you call it with to suns.

"Your going to go after him aren't you." Padme said scaring me from behind.

"No. No I am not going to go after him. He told me no and so stay here to protect you." I told her but also telling it to myself. She just tilted her head and crossed her arms and looked at me. "Okay maybe I will go after him. Please don't die while I am gone!" I told her while getting on a speeder bike.

"Ill try not to." She says sarcastically then I rode off.

I didn't know which way to go but I just followed my gut. Eventually my gut lead me to a camp. I could feel all the emotions anakin was feeling. Trained or untrained jedi, I felt them. I jumped down a tall hill to get to the camp. I started walking around looking for Anakin. I had a feeling something bad is about to happen.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I mumbled quietly to myself before I heard a hum sound and a scream. I ran to the noise to see Anakin killing all of the tusken men, woman and children. I didn't say anything but just stayed standing still and watched. After a while I couldn't watch anymore so i just went back to where I parked my speeder next Anakins and sat there for what seemed like ever.After a while Anakin came back with a wrapped body.

"You shouldn't have done that." I told him while drawing random shapes in the sand.

"You shouldn't be here." He said placing the body on the back of his speeder.

" I should report you to the council." I said back looking up at him.

"No!" He said in an angry voice that scared me but I didnt show it.

"Why the hell should I listen to you!" I said standing up to be face to face with him. He didnt say anything but gave me a look that said it all. I didn't say anything else for I was both mad and scared. I just got on the speeder and rode back to the sand hut. When I got there I just got off the speeder and speed walked all the way to the room I was given.

"Kyla wait!" I heard Anakin call after me. I just ignored him and walked to my room. After a while of just staring at the ceiling I felt really bad for Anakin loosing his mother. I was broken when I watched my mother and father murdered before my own eyes. I decided I would bring him something.

I made Sandwiches for the both of us and went to go find Anakin. Once I found Anakin he was fixing something.

"I made Sandwiches." I said walking over to him.

"I'm not hungry."he said not even looking at me.

"You should eat I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Those do look good." He said look at the tray and taking a bite out of a sandwich. I smiled to myself. I pick up what he was working on before I walked in and examined it.

"The screw needs to be tightened." I said picking up a tool to tighten it. We finished our sandwiches and started talking.

"Why did you do it." I asked him so I could have a reason not to tell the council. He was about to answer but was cut off by a knock. I looked up at the entrance to see padme.

"I'll leave you guys alone." I said getting up and taking the tray.

"Thank you for the sandwiches." He said looking up at me.

"Anytime." I replied with a smile and started walking out the door with padme giving me a dirty look. She was terrible on the first day we met, she was nice on the second day, but recently she has only been nice when Anakin is around, otherwise she is a real bitch.

I decided to go help Owen and beru get the body ready for the funeral we are having later today. Owen is nice but we didn't talk much. Beru and i are starting to be really good friends.

"You like him don't you." Beru says as we sit down after we finished with everything.

"Exuse me?" I say a little confused from where that came from.

"Anakin I see the way you look at him." She says smirking.

"Dont be silly Beru you know it's against the Jedi code to have attachments." I say trying not to blush.

"But your not a Jedi."

"I will be soon though!" I say trying to defend myself.

"Dont you see the way he looks at you!" She says succeeding in making me blush.

"He doesn't think of me that way!" I told her but she just gave me the 'really' look. "Besides the fact if he even does look at anybody like that it's padme." I said wanting this conversation to end. "Speaking of them ill go tell them that we are ready for the funeral." I said getting up and looking for them.

I am so sorry I havnt updated I just had my so called 'friend' tell my boyfriend a lie and got all his friends involved in it so he broke up with me. You guys don't want to hear about my life anyway so ill just stop. Peace!

~skywalker_line