ch.11

Kyla's pov~

It's been 4 years since I last saw anakin. He came back a few weeks ago but he was with padme the whole so I didn't even get to atleast look at him. In the past 4 years I have almost completed my training until my master, master victoria, was brutally wounded and killed in battle. I could have saved her but she wouldn't let me go on the mission with her. But a jedi should not grieve so that is what I will do.

Today I will be meeting up with padme, she said she has something important to tell me and that she needs help. Padme and I had become close friends since we first met 4 years ago. But the love for anakin has never faded. My love for anakin has become stronger. I doubt he still remembers me. When I came to padmes apartment I was first greeted c3po.

"Hello kyla padme is in her room." 3po said motioning to her room.

"Thankyou 3po." I said waving the droid off. When I walked into padmes I room I heard crying in the bathroom. When I walked into the bathroom padme was on the floor balling her eyes out.

"Padme what's wrong!" I said running to her and kneeling beside her. She held up a stick and put it in my hand. When I looked at it I realized that it was a pregnancy test, and it was positive. "Padme this is wonderful news! Why are you crying? Anakin will be so happy when he finds out since he's coming back tomorrow. It is anakins baby right?" I asked hoping it wasn't anakins baby. She nodded her head before continuing to cry. I pulled her into a hug. I am now both heart broken and disgusted. I am heartbroken that anakin loves her enough to do what caused her to get pregnant. I am disgusted because of what they did for her to get pregnant. Not sure if I can look at them the same without thinking of them naked in bed together, or on a couch, or on a counter. Alright I need to stop thinking of that before I puke.

After a while of padme crying she fell asleep in my arms so I carried her to her bed. I went to the living room and laid down on the couch and started crying my self to sleep, again. I'm not sure how much more I can take of this.

Next day~~~

The next day came around and I was so exited to see anakin again.

"Remember padme let me spend time with anakin. He may be your husband but he's also my friend." I told padme as we started walking around to the place we would meet anakin. Padme is ganna surprise him by hiding behind a pillar while I stay by the entrance to the room padme is in.

Since I was getting really bored for anakin to arive I started to venture off. When I was walking around I was stopped by someone calling my name.

"Kyla!" I turned around to see master windu running towards me.

"Master windu." I said bowing once he approached me.

"Have you seen young skywalker yet?" He asked me.

"No I didn't know he even arrived yet." I replied to him.

"I was told he arrived but I havnt seen him yet I was wondering if you have seen him."

"Oh well no I havnt."

"When you find him will you both report back to the council room we have some important news to discuss."

"Yes master windu I will look around for him." I said bowing as he walked away. When I turned around I saw anakin talking to senator Organa near the pillar padme was at. I guess there is a little change of plans. As I started walking towards them anakin noticed padme behind the pillar a picked her up and twirled her in his arms before kissing her. I ran up to them before they were caught. I'm still ganna keep my promise that I made to anakin the night before their wedding.

"Wait not here." Padme said before they got caught.

"Yes not here after you already picked me up and twirled me in your arms and kissed me!" I said sarcastically butting in before anakin had a chance to reply.

"Kyla!" Padme whined disappointed that I came early and ruined the moment.

"Sorry a little change of plans but the council said for me and anakin to report in once I found him and well I found him." I said pointing to anakin.

"Can't you just wait a little bit and say you haven't seen him yet!" Padme began to whine again.

"No I can't lie to the council and I made a promise to anakin the night before your wedding that I will make sure you guys won't get caught and this is good way to get caught." I said trying to get rid of padme so I can talk to anakin.

"I remember that night!" Anakin said getting into our conversation.

"Ya well can we go to the council they said we have important news to discuss." I said pointing my thumb to the exit.

"Ya just let me-" Anakin said leaning down to kiss padme.

"Okay let's go!" I said pulling him by the ear and walking away before he got to kiss her.

"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow! Hair! hair!" He said trying to get my hand off his ear since I was also pulling some of his hair.

"You grew your hair!" I said pulling on his brown hair before letting go.

"Ya I did!" He said fixing his hair in an annoyed tone.

"You also got broader!" I said looking him up and down. "And taller! And you got a scar!" I said touching the scar on his face.

"Ya while you look the exact same!" He said laughing and pulling me into a hug. "I missed you." He said into my hair.

"I missed you too." I said hugging back.

"I'm sorry about your master." He said once he pulled away. He had to bring that up.

"Ya can we not talk about that?" I said tearing up.

"Ya sorry." He said looking down feeling bad.

"So what's it like not being a padawan?" I said wanting to change the subject.

"It's awesome when I get a padawan I'm ganna teach them to be a fun jedi and not be a non emotional jedi that obiwan taught me to be!" He said laughing. And I laughed along to. When we reached the council room we walked in stood in the middle of the circle.

"Now I assume we all know about master malabues passing." Master windu started while I put my head down not wanting to hear.

"We are appointing you a new master to finish your training young valentine." Master windu said while I perked my head up wondering why anakin was here if it's about me getting a new master.

"Young skywalker your new master is." Master Yoda said. So that's why anakins here. Wait. Anakins my new master!?! Well this is ganna be fun.