ch.10

Kyla's pov~

I woke up to someone screaming my name. I look around and notice that I'm still in the tree and in the medical bay gown. How come no one stopped me from walking out the medical bay?

"Kyla! Kyla! Kyl-! Kyla there you are!" Anakin said climbing up the tree and sitting on a branch beside me.

"How did you find me?" I asked him really confused of how he found me in this tree when there are alot of trees.

"The sun was shining off your arm and it was really noticeable." He said laughing and pointing at my mechanical hand that I didn't even know I had.

"I didn't even know I had this!"I said shocked and inspecting how cool it actually looks.

"We're twins!" He said like a little boy while putting his arm next mine. I smiled.

"I guess." I let out with a sigh.

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked concerned. I thought this out for when any time someone ask me why I have been crying. They believe it every time.

"Just miss my parents. I wish they were still alive." I added the last part in since I remembered that he doesn't know about my past.

"Me and you both." He said with a sigh pulling me into a hug. I wished it would last forever. "Can you keep a secret?" He asked me once he pulled away.

"Of course you can trust me." I told him.

"You promise not to tell the council!" He said getting nervous. I paused for a second not completely sure if I want to know.

"I love padme and I asked her to marry me and she said yes!" He said quickly rushing it out. My face fell I really didn't want to talk about this.

"I already knew that!" I said obviously. "I mean I know it's against the jedi but I can keep a secret for my friend and my friends fiance. Plus I mean you guys need to learn to hide it better so I will just separate you when I'm around when you guys get obvious." I said reassuringly.

"What! We weren't that obvious!" He said defending the both of them.

"Oh honey yes you were! You guys were kissing every corner I turned but I kept it quiet so you guys didn't know I was there. plus I was kinda 3 feet away from you when you proposed." I said managing a laugh.

"Really! How many times have you seen is kiss then?" He asked quite embarrassed. I decided to make fun of him and started counting with my fingers even though I didn't see them kiss that many times. When I got to my 9th finger he stopped me. "Okay! Okay! You have seen us kiss alot!" He said pushing my hands down to my lap.

"I was just playing with ya I only seen you guys like 3 times." I said finding humor in all of this even though I'm probably going to cry myself to sleep again.

"Oh haha! 3 is still alot! But thanks for keeping us a secret." He said pulling me into another hug. "You are the best friend anyone could ever have!I'm so lucky to have the both of you in my life!" He said hugging me tighter. A friend, that's all he thinks of me as. But I want to be more than friends with him. But friends is all I will ever be with anakin skywalker. "And also one more thing!" He said still hugging me to his chest. I didn't say anything but continued to listen. "Will you be padmes maid of honor? You are the only one invited to the wedding, besides r2 and 3po. Plus I really want you to be there." He said looking into my eyes. I wanted to kiss him so badly but somehow resisted the urge to.

"Sure I'll be her maid of honor but don't you need a priest for a wedding?" I asked confused of how they will have a wedding.

"I know some people." He said with a smirk on his face. "Thankyou so much! I would need a friend to calm my nerves cuz I am going to be so nervous!" He said with a laugh.