ch.9

Kyla's pov~

I was awoken by a bright white light. When I opened my eyes I had to blink a few times before my vision became clear. I only remember being taken to an old guy, the rest is really blurry. When I looked around I noticed I was in a white room. On further inspection I saw that I was in a medical bay. When I looked down at myself I was in a gown with tubes everywhere. I yanked the tubes out and pulled my feet to one side of the bed. No one else was in the room besides me. As soon as I put my feet down a medical Droid came in.

"Oh please miss you must rest." The Droid said in its annoying none emotional voice.

"Can I speak to someone that I know?" I said laying back down while the Droid put the tubes back in place deciding not to argue with a Droid doing what it's programed to do.

"Your awake! I was getting worried." Came a familiar voice from behind the droid. Looking past the Droid I see that it is obiwan.

"Is everyone all right? Is anakin and padme all right?" I asked but only wanting to know how anakin was I don't really care for the others.

"A few lost limbs but yes everyone is all right." Obi-Wan said assuringly. I just gave a slight nod of my head. "But kyla, make sure to watch your relationship with anakin. Attachments are strictly prohibited for a jedi." Obiwan said eyeing me.

"Tell that anakin and padme." I mumble more than whisper under my breathe.

"Did you say something?" He asked.

" Uh ya can I see anakin?" I said hoping he didn't hear me.

"Yes follow me." He said walking out the door. I ripped the tubes out yet again and followed obiwan. We went down a long white hallway with some medical droids here and there. We finally get to the room anakin is in. Obiwan opens the door to anakins back facing the door and him facing the wall shirtless and some medical droids working on his right arm. "Remember what I said earlier kyla." Obiwan gleams at me before leaving me and closing the door behind him. I waited for the droids to finish with anakins arm till I approached him. After the droids left I took that as my cue to talk to him.

"What happend to your arm." I said walking around the bed to where I was standing in front of him and looking down at his mechanical limb.

"Count dooku." Anakin said getting and getting his clothes back on. When he turned around he came hugged me. At first I didn't move for the hug came out of no where but after a few seconds I started hugging him back. "I was worried about you." He said with his face in my hair.

"Worried about me? Why were you worried about me?" I asked him pulling away from the hug to look at him. He pulled me back into the hug.

"Because your the closest thing I have to a friend." He said into my hair.

"Anakin!" Padme yells running into the room and the door closing behind her. Anakin let's go of me immediately and pushed me aside so he can get to her quicker. Not gonna lie that hurt my feelings but hey its life.

"Padme!" Anakin yells running to her and picking her up and kissing her.

"I was so worried about you!" She said once they broke up but then started kissing again. Anakin put her down and asked a question that really killed me.

"Padme will you marry me?" He said getting down on one knee. I couldn't take it anymore and sped walk to the door.

"Ill give you guys some space." I said walking out the door not being able to handle it anymore. I just had to get away so I found my way out the door and into a garden that was behind the medical bay and climbed a tree. I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually might love anakin skywalker and seeing him with her kills me. I started to cry uncontrollably tull I eventually fell asleep in the tree.