ch.12

Kyla's pov~

Anakin and I looked at each other and smiled.

"You are dismissed." Master windu said then anakin and I left smiling.

"Well hello padawan!" Anakin said smiling at me.

"Hello master!" I said smiling back."I don't like the sound of that." I said dropping my smile.

"I do! Padawan." Anakin said tickling me.

"Haha! Anakin! Haha! Anakin please stop!" I said in between laughs. Good thing no one is around to see us.

"Nope not until you call me it!" He said laughing and continuing to tickle me.

"No anakin. I will not!" I said still laughing and out of breath. He continued to tickle me. "Okay fine! Fine! Master can you please stop!" once I said that he stopped and I was out of breath.

"Good padawan. Now was that so hard?" He asked mocking me. I just held up a thumbs up still catching my breath.

"How about we go do some training!" He asked once I caught my breath.

"Sure all I need to work on before I become knighted is my lightsaber skills." I said getting exited.

"Alright light saber fight it is!" He said walking off into the training room. Once we got into the training room he took out his blue lightsaber and I took out my white lightsaber that I got with the help of my master.

"How do you-" he asked putting down his lightsaber in awe before I cut him off by me swinging my saber.

"You know you should never let your guard down master!" I said swinging my lightsaber.

"Master, I still love the sound of that!" He laughed fighting me like it was effortless while I was using all of my strength to fight him. I was getting really tired and loosend my grip on my saber. Anakin used that as his opportunity and kicked it out of my hands and into his other hand and crossed the lightsabers into a x over my shoulders.

"Never loosend your grip on your weapon." He said sheathing the sabers and throwing me mine. "That's enough training for one night."He said putting his robe back on.

"Ya." Is all I said after I clipped my saber back onto my belt and walked to the door.

"Wait kyla!" He said making me stop in my tracks and turn around to look at him.

"Ya?" I replied confused as to why he wanted me to wait.

"Would you like to have dinner with padme and I?" He said quietly and walking towards me so no one could here even though we were the only ones in the room.

"I don't want to be a bother besides don't you think you should spend a little more time padme?" I said trying to get out of it for I did not want to see them together. It just breaks my heart a little more everytime I see them together.

"Kyla please! I spent time with padme last time and I didn't spend any time with you! Plus we can celebrate the baby together!" He said trying to convince me to have dinner with them with his cute, pleading blue eyes.

"I suppose." I said not really wanting to go but come on how can I say no to those beautiful eyes.