ch.14

Kyla's pov~

I woke up in a medical bay with a sleeping anakin beside me and a terrible pain in my side. I looked down and saw blood seeping through the wrap that was wrapped around my body.  When I saw him I didn't want to wake him so I started playing with random objects around the room with the force. When I got bored of it I looked back at anakin and remebered what I had done. I was thinking of whether or not I should wake him up and be straight do ward with it or wake him up and lie to him. Second choice it is. I looked around the room and noticed a glass of water on the stand. I picked it up with the force and moved it slowly to the sleeping anakin. When I dumped the water on his head he shot right up awake.

"Kyla!! I'm ganna get you back for that you know!" He said dripping water. Wow nice to see you to anakin. "Wait kyla! Your okay!" He said going over to me and hugging me. It was a short hug.

"Ya I'm okay but why am I here?" I asked him trying my best to not give away why I knew I was here.

"You don't remember anything?" He asked me. I shook my head no like a little kid. "Whats the last thing you remembered?" He continued.

"I Remember you hitting me with your saber during training but the rest is a blur." I said lying to him. "Well...." He trailed off. "I kinda hig you with mh saber and You kind of ran off into the rain and I was worried about you so I went out looking for you and I found you in a ally unconscious. You just got mild hypothermia." He said. I could tell he was hiding the truth even thought I already knew the truth. I just nodded my head in response. Well they said you could leave once you wake up. So there are some clothes on the chair in the corner and I'll go fill out some stuff." He said pointing to the chair in the corner and walking out the door. I got dressed and waited for anakin to come back. When he came back we walked around the garden that they had in the back. The same garden where I made the promise to anakin in the tree 4 years ago. When we were walking around we started talking about basically anything.

"Hey kyla I need to tell you something." Anakin said stopping and Turning around motioning to the tree. I nodded my head and walked by him and sat under the tree.

"What is it?" I asked once he sat down beside me.

"I'm ganna be a father." He picking the grass and looking up at me.

Well sorry I havnt been updating my school has been piling uo our homework. Our shortest test this year so far was 13 pages. Is that bad?  And I'm not even in college. Well I'm ganna have alot of time tomorrow after school since I will be at my dad's work so I will try update then.  I'm also waiting for shawns new song to come out so😄😄😄