ch.5

Kyla's pov~

After I was done eating anakin and I talked for hours, literally. We got to know each other alot better. We are practically best friends. I fell asleep with my head on my pillow and anakin fell asleep side ways at the foot of my bed so we made a L shape.

When I woke up the next morning anakin was still asleep. That's when I realized I forgot to tell anakin what I found out the previous night.

"Anakin." I said quietly hoping he was a light sleeper,nope. "Anakin." I said in a normal voice. "Anakin!" I screamed hitting his face with a pillow.

"What! What! What happend? Is the senator okay?" He asked when he woke up.

"Nothing happend and the senator is fine. I just forgot to tell you what i was going to tell you last night." I said once he sat up.

"Oh ya forgot about that. What is it." He said.

" I know who is trying to kill the senator and what map she was talking about." I rushed out getting exited that I actually found something out.

"Well who and what map!" He said getting his comlick out.

"A bounty hunter called janga fett. And the map is to a battle arena on geonosis!" I said getting more exited.

"Are you sure? How do you even know?" He said.

"Yes I'm positive! She would always talk about him! I thought it was odd but she was odd in general. But I don't know why she would tell me where the map is. She probably thought I never listened but I did!" I said answering his questions.

"Okay I will contact obi wan and the council." He said. But unfortunately we were unable to contact nobody. We tried the council, we tried Obi-Wan, we even tried some of the other jedis but nobody was answering.

"Well what do we do now?" I said not that much exited anymore.

"We try again in the tomorrow." He said getting up. "How about we go eat some breakfast I'm hungry." He said getting up and walking to the door with me following. When we to the kitchen the senator already had food laying out on the table for us.

"Good morning anakin. Good morning kyla." She said all exited like she wasn't really rude the day before.

"Good morning?" I said back confused.

"Good morning." Anakin said with his beautiful cheeky smile and pulling a seat out for me and sitting in the chair next to me.

"I was thinking we could go on a picnic in the meadows today!" She said getting all exited.

"That sounds like fun!" Anakin said joining in on the picnic. I knew she wasn't going to invite me so I didn't say anything.

"Kyla would you like to join us." She said all happy. I like this side of the senator better then yesterday's side of her.

"Uhh, I'm not sure." I said still confused on her attitude.

"Come on kyla it would be fun! All three of us!" She said still so happy.

"Come on kyla! She's right it will be fun!" Anakin said trying to convince me.

"It does sound like fun. Sure I'll go." I said making up my mind.

"Yay!" They both celebrated. I just laughed at how childish they were acting. We all began eating in silence, but in nice silence not awkward.

After I was done eating I went back to my room to take a shower. When I got out I realized I left my clothes on the bed. When I went out of my bathroom I was not suspecting anyone to be there.